Super Robot Wars

Rei

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, YES, YES, WHITE REFLECTION!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0P5YgQoIdQ

Oh wait, this is a better video to show it...

AH, I just noticed... they're actually showing actual eyes on enemy portraits... ACTUAL EYES...!!! Yes, the no eyes thing had actually bothered me much across the history of eye-less usage on generic enemies...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

(Sry if this is a necro but this is absolutely huge news)

It’s in English

I literally don’t know what to say

I just

It’s been 11 years since an SRW game was officially released in English. 11 fucking years.

The last game we got, on Atlus’ whim, was Super Robot Wars OG2 on the GBA. They didn’t advertise it. The translation had a lot of errors. It sold poorly.

But here it is. Super Robot Wars Moon Dwellers. An English version coming to the Asias. PS3/4 has no region lock.

I jjjjjust can not contain myself right now

writing a calm, collected post about this is taking MORE THAN all of my restraint

so I’ma leave it at this, freak out internally for a good twenty four hours, probably more.

H e l p m e

It was less of an Atlus whim and more issues with trademarks why we didn't get the originals, with so many anime series represented there was bound to be issues making it not worth the attempt to release. Always enjoyed the Super Robot Wars series though, so this news is welcome.

Huh, interested to know which ending they are going for here. I'm pretty sure Al-Van ending would happen lol

Pretty sure they would nerf the hell out of Granteed and the Orgone Cloud in OG series

I seriously suspected that the reason this one gets an english translation is because J is one of few SRW with english patch

Edited by JSND

• 3 months later...