Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Events in the event recap still have to be unlocked, right?

Yes, although it's less obvious which ones you've missed, since the numbering changes according to the events you've unlocked. There should be 398 story events in total and 366 base convos (currently typo'd as 367 on the main site).

A question about the rainbow potion; is it possible to use it on the same character more than once in a chapter? And if the stat is temporarily boosted to its cap, will that show when leveling up, or can the stat still be obtained during a level up?

A question about the rainbow potion; is it possible to use it on the same character more than once in a chapter? And if the stat is temporarily boosted to its cap, will that show when leveling up, or can the stat still be obtained during a level up?

No.

And if the stat is temporarily boosted to its cap, will that show when leveling up, or can the stat still be obtained during a level up?

No. If you have say... a Pegasus Knight with 18 SPD and give her to Rainbow Potion to have 20, when she levels up and gains speed from said level up, it'll show up as 19 + 1, the same as before having the potion.

Edited by Sirius

Sadface. Still no news of a release in any other area...

Because I can't remember, can someone remind me how long it took for Shadow Dragon to be announced? I can be patient, and it's ridiculous to assume that only Japan will get a remake, but that doesn't completely remove my doubt.

From what I can tell, the NA release was announced early October 2008, while the EU release was announced towards the end of October. The game itself came out in Japan during August.

So if anything is similar to last year we have a chance of it being announced this month...I see. Hopefully we get some news soon.

It was just info on the Japanese release AFAIK. I think people got hopeful when they saw the supposed English title of "Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow", which was probably just NP shortening down the Japanese title.

It was just info on the Japanese release AFAIK. I think people got hopeful when they saw the supposed English title of "Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow"

In before Fire Emblem: Sacred Heroes

• 2 weeks later...