Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I'm basically free from family obligations now, so I'll give until midnight GMT 12/27 (about 11 hours from now) for any last minute signups. Role PM's will go out then, and then I will be looking to start game after 10/13 confirmations. Also going to be forcesubbing players who don't confirm within 48 hours of Role PM's being sent.

Also players who end up rng'ed out can have first preference for subbing in should they desire.

edit: did a minor cleanup of the OP as well while I was here.

Edited by Curly Brace

did the rng, and the playerlist in the OP has been updated. apologies to Freyjadour and FullmetalGirl who have missed out. as previously noted, if I need subs, you two can have first priority.

Role PM's will be sent in 10ish minutes.

Apologies for the slight delay, but Role PM's are out. Confirm in here our in your Role PM that you've received it. The game will start when 10/13 players confirm.

edit: forgot the story blurb.

[spoiler=story]There existed two worlds. They could be considered light and dark versions of each other, if you will. These worlds are imposed on each other, but neither knew of the explicit existence of the other. However, each world could see the other, but only through mirrored surfaces. Everything would continually align as to make both worlds continue on in blissful ignorance of the other.

One day this changed. A powerful warlock from the Dark World had managed to ascertain the existence of the parallel Light World. Through a large period of research, they determined that by inputting a excessively large amount of magical energy through a mirror, they could force open the barrier between the worlds. So, at this point, the warlock proceeds through this action. At that moment, as the mirror shatters and a portal forms, a huge amount of heat, as a requirement to restabilize, immediately fills the surrounding area, enough to completely incinerate the warlock where they stood. Accompanied by a huge booming sound, parties from both worlds became aware of the portal's location and existence.

Officials from a nearby city-captial from the Light World decide to send a regiment of guards out to protect from potential outsiders intruding into their world. Constant watch was upheld, with there being a daytime watch and a nighttime watch.

Over time, the numbers of those guards slightly dwindle, with no outsiders being present at any time over that time period. The leaders among the regiment conclude that people within must be sabotaging the effects to guard the portal. The daytime guard is tasked with trying to find out who might be responsible. As it turns out, the perpetrators end up being among that group, and are now attempting to mislead as many people as possible while furthering their own agenda.

Edited by Curly Brace

Well, that's 10/13 confirms. edit: 11/13 with a Paperblade cut

It is now Day One. You have until midnight GMT 12/30, about 71 hours from now, to decide on a lynch. With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to hammer, and 4 to lynch at deadline.

Edited by Curly Brace