ODMGUADTMAS - Signups

Mitsuki

[05:18:37] Dorian: So, your game is up?

[05:52:04] Dorian: I think that I could join, at least if it isn't already full by the time I get home.^^

[10:12:24] Mitsuki: you should definitely join <3

And there you have it. /in

Alright, I guess... don't complain if I play like Cam in eimm though...

is this a thing now

honestly you could probably describe it as "playing like cam in general" for pre-kirby 1 games

also IRIS SUCKS

is this a thing nowhonestly you could probably describe it as "playing like cam in general" for pre-kirby 1 gamesalso IRIS SUCKS

Will do!

lol awkwardly missed the sign ups; looks like a fun player list~

I feel bad bc promised to play with some people on the list though it's my fault for not signing up fast enough (sorry, I suck). though we might have enough people to host a simultaneous game?? idk how things work around here anymore so that might be a ridiculous notion.

also this is v 2012, but Prims/Strawman in this game reminds me of glorious SFMM2 LOVERS NEVER DIE.

Edited by Iris

P sure if you sign up one if blitz/cam will leave their spot

but I also wanted to play with Cam and Blitz/vice versa. And Paper didn't get to in, too. I would feel bad taking someone's spot. :(

I'll start sending PMs now, although that may take a while. Please be patient.

Confirm receiving your PM via PM or in the game thread once I announce all PMs have been sent (I'll make a new thread for the game).

All PMs sent. I will probably not have time to finish making the new thread right now though.

I realize I haven't written commands sometimes, just like in Batmafia. Just reply to your PM saying what you want your action to be and it'll be fine. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Iris you can sub in if you want

it's okay, there are a lot of subs already. i'll patiently just read the game & will wait until next game !!!

next host can host a 15p game and then everyone can play!!

sry i suck, everyone