Game of Mafia Champions Season 3 Voting

ZoesMad

Game of Mafia Champions Season 3 Nominee  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who should represent our shitty site?

• Marth
    • Boron
    • Life?
    • Makaze?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Marth? I feel like people who care will have voted by now. I can't remember when the season 3 starts so I can leave it up until I get confirmation on that.

Congratulations Marth? I feel like people who care will have voted by now. I can't remember when the season 3 starts so I can leave it up until I get confirmation on that.

Are you interested?

As always, how you decide your representative is completely up to you. To guarantee your community a spot in Season 3 of the Mafia Championship, I will need to know of your community's interest within the next week (until April 4th). Following this, you will have an additional two weeks to decide your nominee (until April 18th). Additionally, it would be a very good idea to also name an alternate.

Remember that your representative needs to be prepared to deal with a lot of activity. Expect at least upwards of 500 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. The representative needs to not only be able to read all this, but should also at least be able to manage making 10+ posts per day phase.

[...]

Season 3 Timeline & Important Dates

The first Qualifying Game is set to start April 25th. Additional games will take place in the 1-3 months following. I will create a Doodle and find out the best times to start the various games so that preferably everyone gets to play during a time that suits them well.

In addition to this, it is also a priority to ensure as much as possible that all the players in any given game has no prior history of playing with each other to ensure a level playing field (but I cannot 100% guarantee that this won’t happen).

Sure. We can always wait to send our player officially anyway. Marth as our nominee, Boron as alternate for now. Life too if he comes back from his vacation.

Edited by Lord Gaius

Our tribute (candidates) might want to consider making an account and getting to know people early, or at least check out whatever discussion is going on on the Mafia Universe GoMC board

gotta claim seniority before the other tributes arrive

e: also

[4/2/16, 7:13:12 PM] Euklydia: confirming serenes forest's interest in participating in the game of champions

[4/2/16, 7:13:14 PM] Euklydia: not quite sure on our rep yet, but we've narrowed it down to 2 or 3

[4/3/16, 12:37:41 AM] thingyman: (Y) awesome

Edited by Euklyd

I actually want Marth to go because he is a really good player and he would be a good representative.

I think Blitz is the only person who could ever say this statement totally unironically.

I want Marth to go because he would be a better representative than Life. I think Boron is ideal though.

I think Marth is better suited to handling a game full of self-important blowhards

undoubtedly!

I think Blitz is the only person who could ever say this statement totally unironically.

I was being completely serious!

I don't want Marth to go because the game will probably be painful to play and I care about him.

Not like there's anyone I'd like to send, since I have the same reasons for not wanting Boron to play and neither Makaze nor Life seem like good representatives of the SF mafia community to me.

Don't have time to keep my house in order, keep myself fed, mod SF, and play a game that generates something like 20 pages every time I blink.

I don't want Marth to go because the game will probably be painful to play and I care about him.

Not like there's anyone I'd like to send, since I have the same reasons for not wanting Boron to play and neither Makaze nor Life seem like good representatives of the SF mafia community to me.

That's why we should just send a troll tbh.

I would actually want to play there once, but, I wouldn't even dare attempt it unless I specifically knew I was free enough to play there