Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

Yolo's vote post on Marth and informative post and potential linking of strawman and Commie together actually makes sense when you combine it with the posts I linked earlier.

Commie scum both agrees with strawmans post to vote marth with otherwise little reasoning while also distancing himself from Strawman in the same post.

Followed by some of this from Commie:

one thing that kind of bothers me about prims is his remark about marth maybe being town, I can totally understand you preferring your scummiest read being lynched but you uh said somewhere that you agreed that marth's voting priority and strawman vote was suspicious but then go onto say now that "it feels like marth is being mislynched for being marth" when some of the biggest reasons marth might get lynched are due to the reasons you mentioned.

I guess marth's follow up post is okay regarding the reason for the strawman priority over SB but I dislike how he pretty much ignores strawman when strawman does give his thoughts on a few other players.

Speaking of the strawman's post I can actually agree with him on this one, I'm finding clarinets really hard to read and a lot of it felt muddled up by outside stuff. I guess the only thing that does bother me though is that I had to ask for those reads and can't understand why strawman couldn't have just said it if that's all he thought.

On the current wagons I'd still go for marth. I still can't read clarinets for the life of me. The reason makes sense, but my gut does not. I feel like something eerily similar is happening here like realm of mirrors. although i probably should go reread that game in detail. While Marth's part about strawman makaze read seems okay, I still dislike the blatant of misrep and I find it bad how marth didn't just admit he misrepped and tried to turn it against strawman with "how does it make me scummy" and thus making strawman's vote look defensive. Also as said before never really did talk about strawman's thoughts when he did post them.

Once again, agreeing and distancing from strawman.

no clarinets is null to me regarding the claim since there has been a scum and town mayor before. As said in my announcement the biggest thing that bothers me about clarinets is that they never voted for marth even when voicing their dislike for them although at the same time I just feel unsure. I guess if I had to give a read it would be scummy since I can't really see why clarinets as town would not vote for marth. SB also does make a good point about marth lurking and not doing anything. But again I'm still unsure for some reason.

Something that makes me uncomfortable though is how quickly marth decided to vote for clarinets.

Something else to note too that makes it seem like strawman was bussing is that they never took their vote off marth despite believing that marth was town

because alignment spec again.

overall clarinets is a waffly read still but leans toward scum because of his actions during the marth wagon time, (and yes i know this is a change from position on clarinets actions from late D1)

Strawman read is stronger now

Ars nova tone is making me start to doubt my scumread although i have been tricked by this before (see kirche in realm of mirrors)

Prims read still the same, can't infer anything from Ars nova vote.

Welp at least I got some scumreads this game even half of them are unsure.

This post implies that strawman read is stronger, I'm assuming scum based since he was voting him before this and isn't unvoting him now. Thus you would assume that he finds straw pretty scummy.

I'm tempted to half lynch clarinets i'll not lie lol because even if he is town I feel this would help get better associatives dramatically, Although never assume anything is confirmed off of that, can be a dangerous assumption.

@strawman, how come yolo over clarinets tho?

Also sorry but I'm having trouble buying that explanation since I don't see why you could have mentioned that on D1 since you implied you found Marth town totally?

moving yolo from slight town to null since I think I remember a game where he coasted the entire time and was scum,

Prims reaction test pretty lame tbh since he doesn't actually say anything about ars nova's response. Feels like padding out content although we'll see later when he does post content.

As of right now I would be fine with a clarinets,strawman, or prims lynch, i'd consolidate on yolo.

Not really feeling the ars nova lynch atm, Tone feels townie to me.

Shinori null, did not have much activity in AM/PM 2 either.

##unvote

## vote clarinets

pretty tired of thinking and I feel like this would be the best lynch even if it was a town flip. Hopefully this pressure will also actually spur him to post.

And then we have this vote swap from straw who he seems to have been pushing most of the day phase as well as had suspicions against for most of the game for very little if not basically ZERO reason. The reasoning for the clarinets vote is actually straight up awful.
I need to go ISO straw, cause either Straw/junko are buddies or Junko is defintely town.
Tl:dr: There is no way junko votes marth D1 with the reasoning he posted (In accordance to what he said WRT to strawman) Unless himself and strawman are buddies.

one thing that kind of bothers me about prims is his remark about marth maybe being town, I can totally understand you preferring your scummiest read being lynched but you uh said somewhere that you agreed that marth's voting priority and strawman vote was suspicious but then go onto say now that "it feels like marth is being mislynched for being marth" when some of the biggest reasons marth might get lynched are due to the reasons you mentioned.

I guess marth's follow up post is okay regarding the reason for the strawman priority over SB but I dislike how he pretty much ignores strawman when strawman does give his thoughts on a few other players.

Speaking of the strawman's post I can actually agree with him on this one, I'm finding clarinets really hard to read and a lot of it felt muddled up by outside stuff. I guess the only thing that does bother me though is that I had to ask for those reads and can't understand why strawman couldn't have just said it if that's all he thought.

On the current wagons I'd still go for marth. I still can't read clarinets for the life of me. The reason makes sense, but my gut does not. I feel like something eerily similar is happening here like realm of mirrors. although i probably should go reread that game in detail. While Marth's part about strawman makaze read seems okay, I still dislike the blatant of misrep and I find it bad how marth didn't just admit he misrepped and tried to turn it against strawman with "how does it make me scummy" and thus making strawman's vote look defensive. Also as said before never really did talk about strawman's thoughts when he did post them.

I'm tempted to half lynch clarinets i'll not lie lol because even if he is town I feel this would help get better associatives dramatically, Although never assume anything is confirmed off of that, can be a dangerous assumption.

@strawman, how come yolo over clarinets tho?

Also sorry but I'm having trouble buying that explanation since I don't see why you could have mentioned that on D1 since you implied you found Marth town totally?

moving yolo from slight town to null since I think I remember a game where he coasted the entire time and was scum,

Prims reaction test pretty lame tbh since he doesn't actually say anything about ars nova's response. Feels like padding out content although we'll see later when he does post content.

As of right now I would be fine with a clarinets,strawman, or prims lynch, i'd consolidate on yolo.

Not really feeling the ars nova lynch atm, Tone feels townie to me.

Shinori null, did not have much activity in AM/PM 2 either.

##unvote

## vote clarinets

pretty tired of thinking and I feel like this would be the best lynch even if it was a town flip. Hopefully this pressure will also actually spur him to post.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to read shit and not just be lost this phase. But I just end up staring blankly at my screen and not understanding anything anymore than I did before and second guessing almost every thought I've had this game.

So I'm going to a)stick with my tunnel and b)look at these from Yolo

@Town: Pay attention to the votals. Three of the most disgusting slots in the game want me dead as their first choice when the scumteam need a mislynch on D3 which is one of the most important phases.

Also didn't manix/quote have Strawman as their top scumread? If a person less lazy than I wants to comb their posts to share where their heads were at that'd be good info.

Manix and I had a nice short exchange yesterday basically about this type of thing (thinking about the scumreads of your scumreads). And I still think its silly because you're pretty much making associative reads without confirmed alignments to associate anything with. And then using it as a defense.
And then yes they were town but fun fact the reads of confirmed town can be just as wrong as the reads of literally any other person in this game.
Stickin' to it. In a world of uncertainty, this is my only constant. /drama
##Vote: Yoloswag

@Town: Pay attention to the votals. Three of the most disgusting slots in the game want me dead as their first choice when the scumteam need a mislynch on D3 which is one of the most important phases.

Also didn't manix/quote have Strawman as their top scumread? If a person less lazy than I wants to comb their posts to share where their heads were at that'd be good info.

yeah I don't really have any defense towards that except that clarinets vote. Although I guess this isn't much of a defense clarinets was constantly making me second guess myself and since he hadn't posted in a while I was hoping to get some more content out of his new posts. Did not really get any new thoughts on clarinets though from that post. IDK why this player is so hard to read for me.

The rest were my honest thoughts though.

Haven't looked at Makaze's older games yet because homework although honestly i'm not even sure if its worth it at this point since it seems ridiculous for scum to say "full clear" reads.

Shinori is also looking townier again since as scum I feel like he might have been able to just BS something instead of looking for something that hasn't seen by other people.

Strawmans latest post just gives me a null feeling.

This game is feeling stuck for me again and I'm really starting to wish i'd just stuck to clarinets originally although that self vote threw me off >_>. Don't really want to risk it now though because if he is town that is not good whatosever.

Hoping Shinori can post some content today; I'm still put off by him saying he wants a D1 lynch that would get a lot of associative reads while parking on Faerie Knight (who few people were talking about) and having nothing to say about the wagons that were actually big.

@Shinori: can you explain your train of thought here?

@yolo: if you think there's one scum between Strawman and Makaze, which would you say is worse and why? I'd go Strawman before Makaze. Manix wanted Strawman dead yeah, he was also looking into Shinori. I'm actually unsure who I want gone the most right now but I'm still leaning Shinori. I'm in contact with Via and the last thing they said to me was that they'd go for Shinori lynch right now, but that was before he started posting and we haven't talked much this phase.

@Junko: Safeguard stops non-killing actions from targeting its target.

@Clarinets: who are you scumreading?

@Faerie Knight: Where Are You.

@Makaze:

1) Not revealing the info atm. If it re-assures you, my info was the same as Manix's and comes from Via, not myself.

2) what exactly makes Strawman an "amazing actor" if he's scum? why couldn't scum act the way he's been acting?

Eh, on second thought, the priorities I just gave between Strawman / Shinori / Makaze don't really mean anything. I don't know shit from fuck about this game ATM.

I don't think I had really any good scum reads and I was honestly overwhelmed for most of day 1 having not really played for a while and my mind was scrambled. Gut told me to vote him so I did and he seemed scummy to me initially but as you may have noticed later in the day I ended up unvoting as it wasn't the best at the time.

I don't like Makaze fishing for info because there are non-mysterious info reasons to believe Clarinets is town (how he used his doublevote, Manix's death) as well. And both players who have flipped town believed in town!Clarinets and had this info, so why argue me/Clarinets?

Besides that I don't think his switches (Ars Nova to Clarinets when called out only to switch back to Ars Nova again, trying to start a counterwagon late D1) have looked realistic.

Faerie Knight should be prodded or mod-subbed.

I think scum!Shinori would've kept running with the yolo vote and his posts remind me of what I remember of his town play. I don't think Junko is scum but I'll give Shinori another day.

Via:

- doesn't agree with Shinori's Junko case because they think this is just how Junko plays, but they do like the case

- thinks #624 sounds like town shinori

- wants FK and Crysta to exist more and will be salty if one of them is scum and wins (@SB: can you confirm that you and Faerie Knight are masons? It's really hard for me to trust his play now that he's totally disappeared.)

- would go with a Makaze lynch should the wagons become yolo/Makaze

honestly the biggest thing stopping me from going through with this Makaze thing is the fact that they called clarinets and strawman clear. Why limit your voting options as scum? It just seems silly to me since there tons of others way they could have said it. Really want to hear this from the people who want a makaze lynch.

I did go look back and look at a makaze town game, AM/PM 2. While there posting style felt the same I did feel that they were a lot more consistent with their votes. Despite this the above has pretty much made me cease to a halt.

@Makaze:

1) Not revealing the info atm. If it re-assures you, my info was the same as Manix's and comes from Via, not myself.

2) what exactly makes Strawman an "amazing actor" if he's scum? why couldn't scum act the way he's been acting?

1) That's good enough for me for now.

2) It's not about what he could do so much as the intent I get from his posts. I consistently imagine them coming from a town and haven't read even one post from him that gives me the impression is not town. My instincts are continually telling me he is town.

Long story short wrt Strawman no matter much people try to spin his posts, like the one saying they believe Marth's claim, they read as misguided town. If he is fooling me with such consistency then he must be a great actor. That's it. If you don't get the same strong read then you won't agree with my assessment. There is nothing I can do to make you have the same intuition as me.

Currently I have problems with both FK and SB dropping off the map despite multiple questions at them and some part of me thinks they could be miraculously getting away with mason crumbing and coasting while watching town infighting.

- would go with a Makaze lynch should the wagons become yolo/Makaze

If they can tell you, then what would be the third choice?

I'm not completely convinced by Makaze's explanation. He had time to reply when SB did take his stand on the Marth wagon but it sounded like he only went back to Marth after it was apparent it wasn't going to get rolling. His own Marth case didn't amount to much more than him being "manic" and not having "town tones" and his town read on Strawman seems equally vague just in the other direction. Additionally, I can see scum claiming x is "definitely clear" if they truly think it's that apparent/obvious and they can build town cred by stating the obvious.

On the other hand, Strawman's last post was kind of meh. Do you have any new thoughts on Shinori now that he's posted content? He was your second scum read. It feels odd that you're just going for Yolo again without any commentary (unless I missed it somewhere?).

@Crysta: His posts this phase make me feel better about him generally. Though that exchange with Junko was strange where he quoted Junk's explanation for his vote on me and asked why he voted me and then was jut like yeah I was wondering because I got town vibes. And then working through that either Junko and I were scum!buds or he was town.

i mentioned more on Yolo in the post with the vote...well mostly just those quotes where he mentions non-flipped associations and dead townies in what i read as a defense. Which pings flags for me.

My problem with your Yolo case is that it seems to be focused more around Yolo not being detailed enough more than taking Yolo's actions/voting/motivations into account (like you acknowledge he may be avoiding giving detailed reads so he may happily hop off the wagon whenever he likes but he didn't do that even when it could have saved a scum pr with little risk) ... in addition to more or less admitting you were going to tunnel because you found the game hard to read. He had a case against you/Junko which I don't think you acknowledged but you did acknowledge it's existence when you asked him to explain the Marth vote. It seems more like a surface level read, not a holistic one.

Votals: 3.3

Shinori (1): Yolo
Makaze (3): SB, Junko, Prims
Strawman (1): Crysta

Yolo (2): Makaze, Strawman

Not voting (3): Clarinets, Faerie Knight, Shinori

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. You have approximately 15 hours and 40 minutes left.

I think Strawman's scum. Several of his case don't make sense (like his Marth and Makaze cases Day One) and his tone throughout his posts just seems surreal to me.

##Vote: Strawman

I think Strawman's scum. Several of his case don't make sense (like his Marth and Makaze cases Day One) and his tone throughout his posts just seems surreal to me.

##Vote: Strawman

his marth case doesn't make sense... wut,

why does it feel like you're just hopping onto whatever lynch feels best? It felt like this last phase too, didn't know what to think about it but it keeps on happening.

As for the game itself still waiting for the sb/faerie claim since it might my change my whole perception of the game. Just really hope they do it soon because I do not want to have to find out close to deadline >_>.

I also noticed I was still voting Makaze for some reason.

## unvote

if I had to do something at this point I'd probably lynch strawman out what seems to be the three but I really want SB's claim first before I do anything.