Tester Needed? Well, you came to the right place!

TackerHester

Got a hack that needs to be tested? Well, like the title has stated, you came to the right place! Now you might be asking me, "Why should I consider you to test my hack?" Well, my answer to that questions is, "Well, I play though the entire hack, as in I check everything, from the littlest of text typos and text skips, to the big things like misplaced tile design on the map itself. I don't just play it and tell you that 'it's good,' when something in the hack is wrong. I will tell you everything that is wrong with the hack AND I will help provide ideas on how to correct these mistakes." I usually will do any handheld hacks, which would include FE 6, 7, and 8. So yeah, if you need a tester, I'm always here to help you guys out!

Oh Wow great service there! and I am actually messing around with FE6 ~ 8 in nightmare trying to make a hack from those but stopped awhile ago. My first hack project was... well it was.. *sniff cries in corner* let`s not talk about my first ever hack project.. Anyway cool! maybe one day once I get better I will let you test play mine too!

Oh Wow great service there! and I am actually messing around with FE6 ~ 8 in nightmare trying to make a hack from those but stopped awhile ago. My first hack project was... well it was.. *sniff cries in corner* let`s not talk about my first ever hack project.. Anyway cool! maybe one day once I get better I will let you test play mine too!

I'm always here so just give me a call! ☺