Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

Hello! I would like to ask for a couple of subs for DBZ Mafia. Quite a few users requested subs and for good reasons. I think I'm good with 2-3 subs, but more would always be helpful.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just compiling the on-going and upcoming games. If I missed anything, please let me know.

DBZ-Mafia is currently running - how many of our guys are still alive in that game?

Prims wants to start his game on the 29th from what I gathered, is that correct?

Blitz wants to start the EiMM on July 10.

Knights Mafia is delayed until August at least due to Paperblade being busy.

How busy is everyone else at the moment? Should we have Time Travel Mafia (17, Bastard) or Greatest Hits (15) before running Knights? Something like this maybe?

June 29: Self-Indulgent Mafia

July 07: Time Travel Mafia / SF Mafia's Greatest Hits

July 12: EiMM

I just checked DBZ mafia and it seems none of the guys from sf are dead in it (correct me if I am wrong though)

the players there were Kirsche, Rapier, Baldrick, Crysta, Gaius, Refa and Mancer from the regulars and Silver Haired Freak and Smogoon from the irregulars.

from which, SB has subbed in for Smogoon and Mancer has been subbed out from sf's side, based on what I read. (so, technically, there are 8 sfers on DBZ at the moment)

Edited by Blitz

rein is dead in dbz but signed up on cara anyway so he doesn't really count (and never plays anyway)

I can run Greatest Hits any time after the 9th of July, but if Bal wants to host first and we have the interest for a large he can go first.

I can run Greatest Hits any time after the 9th of July, but if Bal wants to host first and we have the interest for a large he can go first.

Bal says he's gonna run Time Travel. So your game is after Prims' then.

I've never played Mafia before, but after discovering it a week ago and reading everything I can on it, I already think I'm hooked. Looked forward to any games that may be coming up, but also honestly having plenty of fun reading a lot of the threads that are here, I hope I won't be too bad when I start start because I won't really be too good at metagaming

I've never played Mafia before, but after discovering it a week ago and reading everything I can on it, I already think I'm hooked. Looked forward to any games that may be coming up, but also honestly having plenty of fun reading a lot of the threads that are here, I hope I won't be too bad when I start start because I won't really be too good at metagaming

If you don't mind diving in head-first, contact this guy, and see if he still needs subs for his game!

• 4 weeks later...

[14:37:04] Mancer: Hey just a question

[14:37:22] Mancer: Is SB going to host his game?
[14:38:19] Refa³ (AKA Refa): Not until N1 of Balc's game IIRC.
[14:52:44] Lord Gaius: Which game is that?
[15:03:29] SB: the one in signups Right Now
hint: people should join

I'm back. Two notes.

1. Do NOT go beyond someone's role PM, even if you think it's justified. Sort it out with the game mod. This also applies if you have a problem with anyone in-game.

2. Do NOT tell someone to "fuck off", even ironically. That's auto-warn territory.

Next person who does the latter in a game thread is getting warned, since this is no longer in some random game's postgame thread.

The former is what I recommend for everyone. I'd add myself in there, but sometimes I'm playing, and in such cases, I can't be contacted.

consider anon an exercise in looking for scummy things without using meta which people should be doing anyway

all you do is try to figure out who's who anyway

i swear that's the reason you want to join anon

i dont use meta to look for scummy things in the first place

true that

all you do is try to figure out who's who anyway

i swear that's the reason you want to join anon

no, he joins anon games to prevent getting N1'd, the figuring out people is for bonus fun.

Weren't you the best player in Shovel Knight Mafia?

umm, ummm, ummmm, I am gonna vanish from here now....