British Mafia - Sign ups closed!

Shin

did NaughX actually sign up?

I'm kinda leaning no... I can double-check with him if he'd like to do so, though.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, in the England vs France war over who got control of Canada, the main turning point was when the Brits launched a stealth mission during the night during the Battle of the Plains of Abraham. One of them spoke perfect French to convince the sentries that the boats filled with British troops were actually French supply convoys, which allowed the British troops to get into position and set up a bunch of cannons and stuff. They won the battle and took Quebec City because of it.

Edited by BBM

And that's the game filled, assuming the French thingy was actually a sign up! I'll be sending out role PM's tomorrow or Friday. If anything changes, like you need to drop out, tell THE SHIN. Or SB, he's kinda OK too!

/inning as a sub is totally pointless but count me down as available for one once I'm dead in the other game. I wanted to play in this but don't feel like multitasking sfmafias. sorry :X