Doomsday Clock Mafia Signups - Confirmation

NekoRex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i probably shouldn't due to exams buttttt (and that's half the reason i didn't say anything until now) (even though i played ffta during exam period. shhhh)

/in

(also villians 2 wasn't a trainwreck. much

saying that, it was partly my fault for not catching some things. oops)

Edited by Curly Brace

i probably shouldn't due to exams buttttt (and that's half the reason i didn't say anything until now) (even though i played ffta during exam period. shhhh)

/in

(also villians 2 wasn't a trainwreck. much

saying that, it was partly my fault for not catching some things. oops)

I meant musical chairs, but, uh, Villains 2 wasn't awful up until the end where things got out of hand with rolespec and setup spec and SYMLO and Mystery of the Setup dot jaypeg

I will probably roll the dice on roles tomorrow in hopes I will get two more /in's sooner rather then later.

Edited by NekoRex

Mitsuki said she'd join on the 18th IIRC, so you only really need one more if you can wait for that.

I meant musical chairs, but, uh, Villains 2 wasn't awful up until the end where things got out of hand with rolespec and setup spec and SYMLO and Mystery of the Setup dot jaypeg

I will probably roll the dice on roles tomorrow in hopes I will get two more /in's sooner rather then later.

ffIwbDM.png

You should totally send us our Role PM's too so that the last person to join will be doomed with like MAFIA GOON or something.

You should totally send us our Role PM's too so that the last person to join will be doomed with like MAFIA GOON or something.

Refa, quit outting your scumbuddies

It's OK, I'm a Wolf anyways. Just announcing who I'll eat and why I was deathproof for the following day.

I see nothin' wrong with being a Mafia Goon- worked well enough for me in Training. =P #Lastscumstanding

Alright, I'll start the game up tomorrow, then :>

If Mitsuki's in this, we're all full by tomorrow.

Last call if you suddenly want out, I'll be back by noon to hand out PMs.

Edited by NekoRex

Because I have an exam and depending on what my role is I won't be able to focus (=w=u

You guys can get your PMs anyways and start the game.

Edited by Mitsuki

well, Boron died in British, so clearly that means she can play!!

EDIT: if your exam is today or something we can just have NNR delay the role PMs a little

Edited by BBM

orz

I almost sent polydeuces an io link by accident. I'm trying to avoid screwups and I'm just doing sillier things...

Anyway, PMs will be sent in an hour and a half, as intended.