BBM (1): kirsche

kirsche (2): BBM, scorri

Shinori (1): Poliwrath

Refa (1): Eurykins

Bluedoom (5): Refa, Curly Brace, Pascal, Mitsuki Polydeuces

Mitsuki (1): SB

Pascal (1): Elieson

There are ~51.5 Hours left in the day!

I never actually put in the rules about Hammer (on MotK it's just implied since everyone does Simple Majoriy hammers), but I did intend for it since that's the norm for me.

There hasn't actually been any actual Hammers yet though, so I think it might be fine if I just stick to that. I was considering actually doing No Hammers but that tends to be mixed feelings rules-wise.

Anyways, a Simple Majority (over 50% of the living players) is all that is needed to end the day and remove a player from the game. I will also accept End of Day majority to kill, I'm not going to enforce No Hammer No Lynch.

Currently it takes 8 Votes to Hammer.

I should also mention that Implying you have Top Secret Information also counts as leaking it. Do be advised.

Edited by NekoRex

SB- why is Mitsuki worse than FFM? Also I don't know what you mean about too much conviction in her posts. If she believes the cop report, then obviously she's going to think Refa is town and Marth is scum. She didn't really show any out of the ordinary conviction there. And the FFM read was literally coupled with "I'm not super convinced of that" so... ???

##Unvote

It's kind of hilarious that the only time everyone trusts me is when I'm pulling a reaction test (noone thought that I could possibly be lyncher, seriously?). Now I feel kind of bad...Anyways, was waiting for Eurykins to make a post of some kind, but she kind of dropped of off the face of the Earth. Also before everyone gets mad at me for pulling a fast one over them, here's what I got out of it. Hopefully it was worth it, eh?

Marth: Slight townread from his reaction. If he got daycopped as scum, I feel like he'd be more despirited and his response would be a lot less mellow. Also the fact that his first thought was "this could be a reaction" test makes me feel better about him as well. Only reason the townread isn't stronger is that Marth is a strong enough player that he'd be able to catch the reaction test as scum (in retrospect, I should've picked someone else, but ##YOLO).

Anyways, problem with judging the other reactions is that they vary depending on Marth's alignment. If he's town, then scum can naturally fake their reactions (it'd be a hella lot more helpful if he was scum, but his reaction doesn't lead me to believe that's the case). So I'll have two varying reads on each person because of this, except for scorri and Shinori who have done fuck all.

Eurykins- Eurykins' reaction, or rather lack of it, is probably the thing that's bothered me the most here. She was definitely on earlier today, and her lack of saying anything definitely sets off RED FLAGS as the kids say nowadays (no coloring for you).

Pascal- FFM's reaction kind of annoys me as well. While his statement is fine on its own, it just seems off considering that FFM is overly trusting as town. However, if Bluedoom did flip scum later on then I'd agree with Mitsuki and say he is most likely town.

Poliwrath- I feel pretty good about his reaction. Him being inclined to believe me but wanting to hear what Bluedoom says comes across as a townie line of thinking. Also if he was scumbuddies with Bluedoom, I feel like he'd be a little more suspicious of me if he wanted his scumbuddy to survive another day.

kirsche- Not really sure what to think of kirsche. On one hand, player meta wise I feel like he'd be OK with quickhammering Bluedoom, but it didn't really go well the past few games he's done that so maybe not? Slight town vibes from his post for the same reasons as Darros (replacing wanting to hear what Bluedoom says with wanting other people to scumhunt).

Elieson- Ugh, why do you trust me so much. ;_; Anyways, not really getting anything off of him other than possible confirmation bias because I do agree with his FFM case. A Bluedoom flip wouldn't help my read on him, unfortunately

SB- I feel like SB wouldn't joke about being scum quickhammering as town ##greatgutreads. OK, but seriously, he's really in a similar position to Elieson especially considering his, *ahem*, bussing history. Don't get why he voted Mitsuki over FFM though when his FFM case seems stronger FMPOV.

BBM- Kind of bothered by him commenting on other peoples' reactions but not actually on the report itself (Elieson and SB kind of did this too, I think but fuck I just want to get this damn post out). On the other hand, what he's said seems legit and I agree with most of it so I don't even know arghhhh why did I do this.

Curly Brace- Since Manix is an easy read generally this probably isn't necessary, but his stream of consciousness came across as how he would react as town. Still, probably don't need Bluedoom to actually flip before getting a better read on him.

Polydeuces- His "inb4scumquickhammers" comment kind of bothers me (because that would imply knowing Bluedoom is town, and he did say he trusted me?), but I wouldn't scumread Poly just for that because that would be dumb and stupid. So he's just kind of null.

Mitsuki- I feel like she's town based on her response. Her read was well thought out, and this line "I'm assuming that Refa got a "mafia" result on Marth, not "scum" or "not town"." is pretty townie because scum would just assume that I got a "mafia" result or whatever IDK if I'm explaining this right.

Ugh, that was a total pain in the ass. Never doing a reaction test ever again, it wasn't worth it.

tl,dr;

Leaning Town

Darros

Marth

Mitsuki

kirsche

Curly Brace

Null

SB

BBM

Polydeuces

Elieson

Leaning Scum

FFM

Eurykins

Note that these are based solely on the reaction test and just so people don't have to read my huge wall of text to know what my opinion is. Also they're in order.

Whoops, forgot to actually make a vote. Quadruple posting powers go:

##Vote: Eurykins

As you would say, scummy until proven clean.

Because it felt to me that it was more likely to be a reaction test than something actually real but I didn't want to say that until Marth posted in case he was scum who would just give it up. I just felt like Mitsuki wouldn't believe it so readily considering she tends to be skeptical of my reaction tests on EM, so it bugged me.

And I got cut by Refa's admitting it was a reaction test. He's probably town because he actually got reads from it rather than just doing a vague reaction test for towncred of RVS breaking. Gonna read back through now it's been confirmed to be fake.

I'll say it again- scum Darros wouldn't lie over something so small. He probably just forgot the first voteswitch, which means it's a nulltell.

Great, except my criticism was:

Darros why are you switching so much.

You've never commented on if you thought him votehopping was scummy. So again: do you think him votehopping is scummy?

it's perfectly okay for you to just go "nah I don't want to tell you".

Yes, and that's because I am obvtown. Also, there's a difference between openly avoiding a question and slyly dodging it by answering a different one. I was clearly doing the former, whereas I believe you did the latter.

Ftr Darros is completely null, I just wanted to see how he and others would react to the pressure.

@SB: I'd be hesitant to apply that kind of meta to Mitsuki, at least based off of EM. In our last game yesterday it took quite a bit of prodding to get scum!Mitsuki to give me her report. Being trusting is just quite simply not characteristic of her of either alignment.

Can people comment on my BBM interactions please :)

I didn't comment on it for similar reasons as SB. I thought it was a reaction test and didn't want to say anything about it until after Marth posted and you posted again afterwards.

I think FFM had the worst reaction. His reaction feels like he was scum who knew that both Refa and Marth were town and was setting up for them both to be mislynched.

@Refa- why is not posting at all a scummy reaction? I mean, I guess it's weird in that I'd think Eury would have something to comment about other people if not the cop report after several pages, but why is it suspicious specifically wrt your test?

@BBM: Here's a better question: do you think Darros hopping about and then lying about it is scummy?

This is the question you asked me. I didn't "slyly answer a different one" as you put it. I suppose you could say I only answered half of it, if you think that's suspicious. But personally I saw the two actions (hopping about and then lying) as connected and really just one action. I don't think hopping about in RVS is suspicious no.

And you still haven't given your own read on Darros, because sorry not sorry you're not obvtown to me. THAT'S dodging a question, not whatever I did.

It's not scummy in and of itself (hence why I'm not bothered by Shinori or scorri). It's more that she was on and didn't say anything, which seems much more in line with how she acts as scum (like how long it took her to react to the 1v1 in Training) than town (where I'd expect some reaction of some sort). I even waited for like an hour just to give her time to make a wall post in case that's what she was doing.

ALSO CUT I was replying to BBM's post after SB's. Also have to go, hopefully there'll be more stuff more me to comment on later.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I pretty much agree with the BBM on how FFM responded, and I feel Poly is town since I figure he would've tried to do more as scum if he knew that it was a fake test.

##Unvote

##Vote: FFM

kirsche is kind of bugging me but I'm not really sure how to describe it?

Wait, so is Refa a Daycop or some ish?

Either way, I trust him (enough that I didn't even try and turbo him in RVS this time! I'm great), so...

##Unvote

##Vote: Bluedoom

inb4scumquickhammers

With Shinori apparently having completely disappeared this is the next thing I have to go on. I feel strangely about this post, putting Bluedoom at L-2. Then the last little inb4 doesn't sit well with me. He knows this was close to hammer and did nothing about it except for voting. We still had plenty of time in the phase, no need to turbo now.

##Unvote

##Vote:Polydueces

I actually just realized that's L-1 so um

That's why. It makes it sound like you didn't know he was close to the hammer.

There isn't really anything you can say to my feeling that you were trying to line up lynches, but you can still give reads on other players. Who do you think is most suspicious right now?

Also I'm surprised that other than a passing comment from SB and kind of Refa nobody has really commented on the exchange between kirsche and myself?