Tyne-Wear Mafia Signups - 20/20, literally no subs

Parrhesia

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... this'll be my first forum mafia game so i don't know if this is a good one to start with... but /in i guess.

/out

Edited by Meepo

Just saying you have Poly listed twice in the OP. also if this starts from the 30th to the 6th I'll be busy and not very active, although idk if people are interested in a large right now.

Edited by Prims

planning to /out of this one, given the turnout of the previous bastard game, and my feels of how that one turned out, even as an UIO

WOAH RAPIER RETURNS

maybe I will /in once more after all

I don't even remember who you are since you guys change nicks like every damn week. I'd bet on Manix.

Hi nevertheless.

Edited by Rapier

I don't even remember who you are since you guys change nicks like every damn week. I'd bet on Manix.

Hi nevertheless.

i'm not gay enough for that

I really think I should say this and that is, Conspiracy mafia was really fun, so, if you are not signing up here cause you thought Conspiracy was weird to deal with, you probably weren't actually playing Conspiracy mafia. Basically, you guys should sign up here (and Eclipse said it has elements of Bastardness, not an actual bastard game, so, it can't even hard to deal with

and I promise not to go overboard with role specs if it will help

excuse you I had irl issues and got tunnelled on for three days by a scumvig (WHICH BY THE WAY I MENTIONED WAS LIKELY DURING THE VHALTZ PUSH)

I see two Polydeuces and I'm sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on me but I may have missed something important along the way.

Look, I'm going through serious IRL issues right now, as is my family, and I can't commit to ANYTHING right now. I can barely even commit to my fucking thesis and I'm probably going to finish it in December now, and that's NOWHERE near as bad as what might end up happening.

you signed up as two people, though. is shin still in?

it's going to take me forever to properly update the op though particularly if I've already made a clerical error

edit no apparently all those posts and we have a net change of 0 people

christ

Edited by Parrhesia