Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also just checked Rein's results again. Unless Cult Leader is a NINJA CULT LEADER, I think it's likely that they recruit on even nights (because noone targeted Iris on N1). That would make the current numbers 6/1/2 (if there was a Backup CL from the beginning and it was 6/1/3, today would be potential MYLO...unless Shinori hooked the CL, I guess). As THE CLEAR, I'll leave it to other people to find the last scum (who I think isn't much of a threat anyways rekt) and discuss who I think is Cult Leader! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. This is in order from least likely to most likely. ROLESPEC HARDER.

jalmont's role kind of bothers me in addition to there being a Cultproof AND whatever Blitz was. It's just...that's way too much protection/investigation on a faction that can only recruit once every other night. Still, it's not a very good fakeclaim as CL because it'd lead to cult getting PoE'd the fuck out of later on (also he did out cult lol so I'm probably just being paranoid).

Weapons' role (someone who watches Prims) makes no sense to me as CL. I also don't think he'd be so cool with lynching Iris if he had culted her.

Psych's claim still bothers me, and it just doesn't make sense with Blitz's and jalmont's role (and I'm less inclined to believe that jalmont's role is scum over him). Also like Beli's, it's a little too weak in addition to conflicting with other claims. He however did case Iris on Day 2 which doesn't really make sense as scum. Also also I don't think he'd be so persistent in asking Bizz if they were ITP if he was the CL all along.

Bearclaw being Cult Leader would be amusing (Mafia + Cult Neighbors huh), but character and role wise it doesn't make much sense to me. Also him getting roleblocked means that it'll be pretty obvious if he's CL later on.

FFM's claimed role is bad because it conflicts with SB's, but I think he's more likely to be mafia than CL. It's also too weird to be a fakeclaim.

Belisarius' role is suspiciously useless, so I could kind of see him being CL maybe? Only thing that bothers me is that I'm not sure he'd recruit Iris considering his interactions with her.

Shinori's role seems townie enough to me. I guess cult would benefit from some sort of hook but *shrugs*. I don't know if the way it interacts with cult (having a 2-night roleblock would effectively stop the next cult recruit no matter what day it was) is a point in or against his favor, though. It does bother me that he hadn't said anything about Iris, though.

kirsche/SB...I don't know about them. I kind of have a gut CL read on them just because I secretly think that the mods rigged him to be CL just like they rigged Bizz to be SK of numerous things. I think his role is a point in his favor...not because of the role necessarily, but because of how he claimed in response to hearing FFM's which would look bad if FFM ever got lynched. His interactions with Iris really set off alarm bells for me (scum rhetoric right here, fite me irl). though. He was persistently defending her, and the fact that he assumed right here ("We're not lynching Iris unless we think she's been culted") that Iris was culted over being CL herself bothers me.

Good luck town!!

(Guys I'm townsided read my pm again)

Sorry, I'm still town and I've never won in a Paperblade game before. You know what that means, Imma gonna throw it.

It /technically/ makes sense for what he claimed but why would he try and stop Jalmont and Psych (who was cleared through my results) from killing him instead of everyone... or you know, the person he's trying to lynch? Which doesn't make sense when there's a flipped Godfather and the only other Cop claim was 1-shot (and a lie)? And shouldn't he have been acting on Night 3 instead of Night 4 in accordance with his claim?

I also question why you lied about your claim in the first place, FFM? And what are your real list of night actions?

And I forgot that we can't empower the same person twice so we couldn't recharge again >.> so we empowered Via instead.

I've got other things to say first but FFM pls respond.