Darros

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.....I pick.....ummm......

I pick something I've never used before......Stantler

Inb4 Scyther and Red Gyrados.

Damnit, I thought you were gonna take Geodude....I wanted my TrollCow!

Edited by The Insane One

I want Nidoran ♀! :D WHITNEY'S GOING DOWNNNN.

Edit: And now I can go to class in peace. =w=

Edited by Sona Buvelle

Ok.....I pick.....ummm......

I pick something I've never used before......Stantler

Inb4 Scyther and Red Gyrados.

Damnit, I thought you were gonna take Geodude....I wanted my TrollCow!

Dohohohohohoho.

I wanted Heracross, but when he poofed I had to improvise. I've actually never used Miltank before so this will be EEEEEEEEnteresting.

Miltanks shit-ass fast, high def/sp def, good attack.

Have fun creaming non steels/rock types.

Stantler, I've never used it, but high spd/att and shadow ball should be nice.

Inb4 Scyther.

Ok, Nicknames.....lessee

Starter-?

Wooper-?

Stantler-Bolting :smug:

I was under the impression that this was for fun.

Ah yes, the first post...

"-This is non competitive! "

Even though it's non-competitive, Corsola is just so bad. ;~; I tried to love it, I really did, but... *explodes*

I will admit, perhaps first round was too early (Ok it was definitely too early), but I really had a hankering to try him anyway. So there.

Besides, you do not have to deal with him (or her, don't know yet).

Started. I am crazy like that. Playing on Gold, by the way, for those of you keeping track.

Named my guy "bobflac" cause I wanted to.

Set the day and time, and off I go.

Took Chikorita. Yeah. Corsola and Chikorita! Can I make this run any harder? Time will tell. (All signs point to yes.)

Went straight to Cherrygrove, annihilating two Hoothoots. Not stopping to grind. Nope. I am crazy!

Ignored the Town Map, because everyone knows what Johto looks like. Head north to Mr Pokemon (what a silly name. Mr Pokemon. I bet he was made fun of in grade school)

I fight a Rattata and gain a level. I fight a Hoothoot and gain another level. Enter a house in the middle of nowhere to find a couple of nerds yukking it up about "Pokemon this, Pokemon that. Oh my goodness, you look like a great trainer with that level 7 Chikorita. Have a brand new $200000 Pokedex. It's yours free! Oh, and have this priceless Pokemon egg that no one in the last few centuries has EVER seen before!"

Got a call from Elm. There's an emergency. Timmy fell down the well! And while everyone was distracted with that, a Pokemon got stolen! Oh noes!

Got back to town, healed up, and proceeded east. Wait, who are you? You look like you stole a Pokemon from some helpless old man? A Cyndaquil! Those Pokemon are too awesome for the likes of you! Let's battle!

Did not even use my Berry.

He very cleary said that his name was ???, so I shall respect that and report his name as such to the police. After all, if I knowingly give the wrong name, I am aiding a criminal. And that would make me a criminal. And I'm no criminal. So I do the right thing and name him ???.

Also, a lady says that it is scary to jump off ledges. Not when you're ten! You're indestructible! A Bellyzard could Earthquake all around you, but you would be fine! You're Pokemon would faint three times over! but you would be fine.

And with that, my sidetracking log update comes to an end. Until next time.

Bob, you do know that a plethora of early Pokemon are still available, correct...? Or do you plan on making the earlygame pretty much "Chikorita Chikorita Chikorita"?

um.... poliwag I guess

EDIT: yeah I realized that and came back... I'll take swinub aswell

Edited by amcc4728