Everyone is Mafia Mafia: Independence Day Edition - Game Over (Drumbeats, Einto, and Refa win)

Paperblade

we didn't even add you to the chat until N2

although I don't actually know if Blitz was coordinating with you that game before then

I had thought I'd discussed the plan with him as not supposed to directly involve you

w/e

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Einto and Refa for their victories! It was great working with the two of you, Einto all game off and on, and Refa in the last few phases.

Also, I want to thank Elie for being such a good hard ally this whole game. I wish we could have won it together in the end, and it was an absolute pleasure working with you while we were alive.

Very good game to everybody who played, it was very fun playing alongside and against all of you.

Thanks Paperblade for hosting!

Gonna be taking a nice long break from playing EiMM (possibly forever lol, you all know why).

If you need a co mod or balancer hit me up, always willing to help on that side.

Shoutout to the winners.

No hard feelings from me honestly... over what happened. Gaius and Chen are cool with me. Mistakes were made... lets learn and try to move on.

Its just a game... we should not take it personal... but imo, and I was part of the problem... we made this thing into something personal... :\

If its no longer fun, and screwing up peoples personal lives... might need fixes. But yeah, like Skype is kinda like facebook for a ton of people... its not so private or anonymous... my rec would be a private discord server or something. We have found it good in spriting forums. No personal info needs to be shared unless given freely...

Just ya know... thoughts from a dumbass wannabe whiteknight. #stillyourbuddyshep

Edited by ErrantShepherd

Ok so as DJ Khaled says, I have found the ? to success, and it is getting carried through the whole game because you have great allies. Below I've listed some people who have helped me through the game, love you guys!

[spoiler=To All My Allies: (Warning: Super Long)]

• Lil Bean: Honestly I don't think I ever would've done this without you. The fact that you answered all of my EiMM questions is astounding, and I asked a ton. You've been so supportive of me and honestly I can't even thank you enough. Also the fact that you planned all of our shots every night is so impressive.

• [7/16/16, 9:00:52 PM] Lil Bean ?: PLAN IS HERE

• [7/16/16, 9:00:54 PM] Lil Bean ?: I CANNOT TALK

• [7/16/16, 9:00:59 PM] Lil Bean ?: IM SORRY IT'S ON A NAPKIN

• ------

• Monde: Thank you for helping me since day 1! I have so many great quotes from you and it’s so hard to pick one, but I guess that’s because you made chat so funny in Clover Syndicate. I’m excited for next game when we can annoy kat again, but I have one question for you: Dare or Dare ;)

• [7/16/16, 10:41:53 PM] Monde: I have a big ass

• ---------

• Zeo: I just want to say working with you in this game has been so fun. You were supportive of me before and after you died and I appreciate it a ton. You played great, but next game please try to get some sleep :P

• [7/16/16, 3:23:08 AM] Zack Burris: I could get drunk on the amount of shots on me tonight

• ---------

• Kirsche: In all honesty, I think you were one of my most trusted allies. There were times where I wasn’t sure about some of my allies, but I don’t think I ever doubted you. Thanks for making this game so fun for me, and I also really appreciated your support!

• [7/16/16, 9:50:58 PM] Einto: Also British people are weird

• [7/16/16, 9:51:02 PM] Joshua "kirsche" Kirwan: oi

• ---------

• Toren: My sweet Cinnamon Bun! Too sweet and pure for this game, thanks for allying with me! I know I kind of threatened you to get Chen’s alias but it’s whatever :P Other than that I’ve had a blast talking to you, and the memes you sent were gr8 (especially the alpaca one)

• [7/14/16, 12:38:40 PM] Toren .: (●っゝω・)っ Lend me your strength!

• [7/14/16, 12:38:45 PM] Einto: U GOT IT ☆〜ゝ。∂

• ----

• Callane: What is upsetting is that we were only allied for A NIGHT. Less than 3 hours. In all honesty though, talking to you was one of my favorite moments in the beginning of the game. Idk how you put me at ease when I was so stressed out. You’re supportive and nice and I loved our 3 hour alliance. (Also I think your character was one of my favorites. Fanfiction was a fantastic choice.

• [7/15/16, 2:13:41 AM] callane: I'M DEAD

• [7/15/16, 2:13:45 AM] callane: i'm actually happy about this lol

• ---

• Elie: Elie, I just wanted to start it off by saying that you were a fantastic host in the Bulba game! Sorry I never got to use my Chilidogs, but hopefully that’s fine :P I loved chatting with you throughout the game, glad I got to play with you!

• [7/18/16, 4:20:25 PM] Elieson: you can't shoot & eat

• [7/18/16, 4:20:25 PM] Elieson: silly

• ---

• FK: FK, I can’t tell you how thankful I am for you letting me work with you. Despite the fact that you couldn’t always shoot the people I wanted, you always made sure to compromise. Also, thanks for letting me send all those dog pics to you (but I think your dog is probably one of my favorites). Also I’m not 100% sure if you remember this but that one time I sent you that pic of a seagull wearing glasses and told you that it reminded me of you was to see if you were up for a snipe so sorry if I weirded you out there :P

• [7/16/16, 12:49:51 PM] בן פורת: ;~; mehhhhhhh

• ---

• DB: Despite the fact that I didn’t really understand your role for the first half of the game (I’m not sure if you did either :P) and also the fact that you failed to use it on me TWICE, I still consider you a great ally. You didn’t need to shield me those two nights and I truly appreciate it even if it didn’t really work out. Glad to win with you man!

• [7/18/16, 11:45:59 PM] DB: Remember the night I got roleblocked using my role on you - I just realized it was because I said "Lecture Einto" rather than "Lecture Astro"

• [7/18/16, 11:46:02 PM] DB: Lmao I suck

• ------

• Gaius: Honestly Gaius even though you might not believe it you played a good game. I’d like to say play of the game was where you used 8 items to essentially keep yourself alive when there was like a 1% chance of you surviving that night. Even though we had our little altercation at the end, I think we’re still buddies c: I know you’re not gonna play for awhile but keep in touch!

• [7/18/16, 4:57:28 PM] Lord Gaius: SO WET

• [7/18/16, 4:57:34 PM] Einto: ;)

• -----

• PB: And finally PB! You’ve been such a fantastic host and I don’t think anyone could’ve done better. I had so much fun this game, thank you for everything.

• [7/18/16, 3:59:33 PM] Einto: hey hey help me cheat ;)

• [7/18/16, 3:59:43 PM] Brad: ;)

• [7/18/16, 3:59:54 PM] Einto: so i get double shot tonight right ;)

• [7/18/16, 3:59:58 PM] Brad: yeah totes

• [7/18/16, 4:00:18 PM] Einto: ok cool ill send you a check in the mail

• [7/18/16, 4:00:21 PM] Brad: thx

although I don't actually know if Blitz was coordinating with you that game before then

I had thought I'd discussed the plan with him as not supposed to directly involve you

w/e

I basically asked him who would want him dead and therefore needed to be strong armed before he was out.

I didnt realize Gaius would be part of that list...

#chooseyourfate #ugoddamnedgelordz #weareallzeo #nosaints #onlymonsters #whatkindamonsterareyou? #supergrover #noonecontrolseverything #foreverthewildcard

#wannabeteacher #renegade #shepard #bunnycop #iamhops #criticalthinker #tactician #rallyused #rebelforever!

#tooooomanyfuckingmemes #yourbuddyshep