Random Filler Mafia The First - Game Over

Grace

@donny you legit ninjad me son

idk if its cuz of the holiday or cuz weve gotta lot of newer players who are unsure but yo throw out some votes. ask (dumb) questions. just try and things WILL get rollin easily. i dont wanna do whack inactive lynches but ill do it if necessary ive been playing for 10 years and im too old for this shit

i came here to ball. i came here to have swag. with so much scum if town doesnt post its gonna make it that much more of a chore to sniff em out and i didnt come here to take an L cuz of inactivity. ball up bois

swag

##Unvote:

##Vote:YOLOSWAG

This part seemed a little unnecessary for a townie trying to get inactives to post. It just looks like you're setting up for a lynch later on. Also, what's the reasoning behind your vote on michelaar?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i was having ~friend problems~. i don't think yolo trying to stir activity the way he's going about it is scummy

i AM setting up for a lynch later on

if we have a handful of inactives in an 11 man game with 4 scum town is screwing themselves by letting scum live and hide in an inactive pool. we have little margin for error and ive played enough to know an inactive town in that situation will lose 9/10x. ive been down this road many times and dont feel like getting screwed cuz of it. add to this that schools starting and the quiet beginning of this game doesnt leave me with much confidence

i dont wanna fret over hypotheticals the whole time doe. ive given an idea and in time well see if it needs to be utilized

is "setting up for a lynch" scummy in itself? how bout not explaining my vote? feel free to ignore/answer this question at a later time

prims regarding 20xxs ideas....1 is important. it saves town of pointless rolespec that could distract them from scumhunting. just need to remember it

2....uh. the real answer is situational. there ARE a few instances where its permissable to keep an indy alive but most times you just kill them to remove a source of uncertainty thatll breed confusion

3 can roles repeat? can 2 townies have the same role? if they cant then yes counterclaim and play townie so convince us youre innocent. the circumstances of the claim will help up us determine whos telling the truth as well. if not then keep that shiz on the low

why did you ask me/gorf/quote that question as opposed to.....mich/artic fox/random player? would that not have been more beneficial? feel free to ignore/answer this question at a later time

It just looks like you're setting up for a lynch later on.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mars

what do you mean by this & what's the problem with that.... the town's only collective weapon is their lynch

@Via: do you have any gut reads from RVS

20xx might be tryhard town but the focus on itp lynch felt weird

mars' vote felt like a scum rvs vote but i didn't pay attention to rvs as much as i usually do

everyone else idk

i'm fighting back the urge to impulsively softclaim really really bad liol

actuaklly i have the weirdest gutvibe on random player for literally no reason at all so that isn't really something i can pursue

8/20, actually. Lincher, Anarchist, Creepy Girl, Killer, Cult Leader, Werewolf, Clockmaker and Fool.

I like to have a clear stance from the beggining. If I act differently, I could be easily called out on it, so hard to see why would you complain about it :P

I would propose shooting them instead of lynching if possible. Since lynching a third party would cost us the chance of finding a potential mafia, which is a greater threat than most third-parties (with the exception of Cult Leader). Though I would also like to argue that a Clockmaker, Werewolf, or Anarchist might be useful for town to keep alive. Especially the Clockmaker which can function as a makeshift cop, since this game's cop is unreliable.

3) Because there's a chance that a cornered Mafia/Third Party will fakeclaim (using the given list) I encourage people to counterclaim if they feel the info is not harmful (aka doctor/roles of the like).

12. Mafia are provided X+1 roles not in the setup as safeclaims, where X is the number of mafia

I'm not sure how effective that would be against maf, considering ^. Might be useful if we're hunting third-party though. A fool might try to purposely look bad though.

Technical issues and a busy schedule.... *sigh* sorry about that.

I'm still not getting a feel for this game (it usually takes me more than 2 posts) so I'm not sure who's playing, but if you guys want me to vote I'll vote

*checks player list*

##Vote: Lord Gaius

Got a feeling about this. I don't think I've seen him post at all (I've probably read his posts and just not seen they were his) but looking at the player list I've got a feeling he's scum.

Looking at it again, turns out he hasn't actually done as much as I thought. I'm liking this vote more and more.

Got a feeling about this. I don't think I've seen him post at all (I've probably read his posts and just not seen they were his) but looking at the player list I've got a feeling he's scum.

What about the playerlist gives you the feeling that LG is scum?

##Unvote:##Vote:YOLOSWAG

This part seemed a little unnecessary for a townie trying to get inactives to post. It just looks like you're setting up for a lynch later on. Also, what's the reasoning behind your vote on michelaar?

Disagree with this being scummy, think you're reading too much into the tone. Yolo was saying worst case scenario we'd have to inactive lynch.

Arctic Fox you're really over justifying a vote on me. I had done nothing but RVS, you're trying to make it look like my content has been actively bad.

ITPs in this setup should die immediately because there's way too much variance, I can show multiple games where leaving claimed ITPs alive was dumb yet happened anyway.

Michelaar could have commented on anything prior to their post and chose not to and added some useless filler.

##Vote: Michelaar

##FoS: Arctic Foc

What about the playerlist gives you the feeling that LG is scum?

When I don't have any leads, I like to take a look at the player list, and examine the name. Usually I get a feeling that at least one of the names is scum.

It has about a 50/50 success rate, which is good considering the maf to town ratio

Technical issues and a busy schedule.... *sigh* sorry about that.

I'm still not getting a feel for this game (it usually takes me more than 2 posts) so I'm not sure who's playing, but if you guys want me to vote I'll vote

*checks player list*

##Vote: Lord Gaius

Looking at it again, turns out he hasn't actually done as much as I thought. I'm liking this vote more and more.

I despise gut feelings, but I'll give you a pass because A) You did say is baseles B) Beggining of the game, what can you possibly expect :P

Now, had you stopped at that point, I would have been fine with this. But justifying it with low activity when Every player has barely 2-3 posts... eeehhh... sketchy at best.

Arctic Fox you're really over justifying a vote on me. I had done nothing but RVS, you're trying to make it look like my content has been actively bad.

I'm not trying to make your content look bad, I just think you're usually a lot more active than one post in RVS, which was all you had at the time.

Yeah, I'm overjustifying the vote, but I've gotta do something. This'll probably be helpful at some point in the coming days.

With Ken/20XX's three proposals out in the open to discuss and judge people's reactions to, a random vote isn't really warranted anymore.

At the time of your writing, LG had no posts at all. It's a stretch to consider that as active lurking when it's the beginning of the game.

##Unvote

##Vote: Arctic Fox

I'm not trying to make your content look bad, I just think you're usually a lot more active than one post in RVS, which was all you had at the time.

Yeah, I'm overjustifying the vote, but I've gotta do something. This'll probably be helpful at some point in the coming days.

A Townie never overjustify its vote on the early game, that's a scum thing to do. It misleads and can create a false image over a player that cannot be traced down later on. If your vote is weak, say it's weak and go. Notice that you're not obligued to vote either, which makes your asumption of being "wanted to vote" even weirder and out of place.

oh rip LG did have an rvs vote actually ^^;

Hmm, I still don't find that his doing nothing else in rvs is scummy/incriminating though

Be careful with that mate, I was about to jump on Fox with that info LOL

With Ken/20XX's three proposals out in the open to discuss and judge people's reactions to, a random vote isn't really warranted anymore.

At the time of your writing, LG had no posts at all. It's a stretch to consider that as active lurking when it's the beginning of the game.

##Unvote

##Vote: Arctic Fox

I'd say it was active lurking since he showed up as soon as I voted

Hell, not even active, I don't think one post counts.

Is voting inactives frowned upon on Serenes? Otherwise I don't get why you're suddenly so focused on me

A Townie never overjustify its vote on the early game, that's a scum thing to do. It misleads and can create a false image over a player that cannot be traced down later on. If your vote is weak, say it's weak and go. Notice that you're not obligued to vote either, which makes your asumption of being "wanted to vote" even weirder and out of place.

I seem to remember someone telling me to vote... though I might be mistaken

I don't like placing a vote unless I have a good reason, and I felt pressured to make a vote so I decided to vote first and then find a reason.