Pictures of Male Kamui/Corrin as certain classes

Zhadox

I have been searching the internet for what Kamui/Corrin looks like in a few classes so I was hoping that maybe some people who already have the game could post them for me.

I want to see him as a Hero, Weapon Master and Dark Knight.

Thanks in advance.

Dark Knight is such a cool-looking class.

I have problem with DK that he's slow, if not the slowest class in game lol (right after general ofc)

but yeah DK Kamui looks nice lol.

I have problem with DK that he's slow

Quite true, one of the notable weaknesses of the class, although Hoshido does give you things to work around this:

Yato in Hoshido after a certain mid-game chapter starts giving you +2 Str and +2 Spd just for having it in your inventory, even if not equipped. Around the endgame, this bonus becomes +4 Str and +4 Spd. You also get the standard Katana bonuses and penalties for equipping it, +1 Spd, -1 Def, -1 Res.

So Yato alone can give you an extra +5 Spd when equipped (4+1) and +4 when not equipped in Hoshido's endgame, +3 speed when equipped and +2 Spd when not equipped after a certain mid game point.

Horse God, a spell, is also worth +3 Skill, Speed, Defense, and Resistance.

So there are a bunch of tools out there that can boost speed…

Quite true, one of the notable weaknesses of the class, although Hoshido does give you things to work around this:

Yato in Hoshido after a certain mid-game chapter starts giving you +2 Str and +2 Spd just for having it in your inventory, even if not equipped. Around the endgame, this bonus becomes +4 Str and +4 Spd. You also get the standard Katana bonuses and penalties for equipping it, +1 Spd, -1 Def, -1 Res.

So Yato alone can give you an extra +5 Spd when equipped (4+1) and +4 when not equipped in Hoshido's endgame, +3 speed when equipped and +2 Spd when not equipped after a certain mid game point.

Horse God, a spell, is also worth +3 Skill, Speed, Defense, and Resistance.

So there are a bunch of tools out there that can boost speed…

Speed Drain and/or Gentle Blade can also help if you elect to use it.

You're both right but still any kind of ninja (at least in pvp) will just destroy him lol

Can't outspeed the ninjas! But i think story-wise Dark knight is great tho.

While a fair point, honestly, PvP does not concern me; I have no interest in playing PvP for this game.

i actually have, i missed it in awakening but it's your choice, with all those boosts (yato/horse god) you will easly outrun every enemy story-wise. :P

i don't know for BowKnight, but for Paladin, you are on your horse. So I assume it's the same for BowKnight.

You're on your mount as a Ballistician and Puppeteer, so I'd say yes

When you walk around in My Castle, you have the normal map sprite, so you are on your horse. When you press L and zoom in to 3D view, you are standing unmounted.

Note this: Corrin uses the generic model for every class. So if you see what another unit looks like in X class, just imagine that with your Corrin's head and that's exactly what you'll get.

For example, Corrin will look just like how Saizo and Shigure do in these classes:

Edited by gayserbeam

When you walk around in My Castle, you have the normal map sprite, so you are on your horse. When you press L and zoom in to 3D view, you are standing unmounted.

Note this: Corrin uses the generic model for every class. So if you see what another unit looks like in X class, just imagine that with your Corrin's head and that's exactly what you'll get.

For example, Corrin will look just like how Saizo and Shigure do in these classes:

Your link is broken