What are my chances of beating Holy War?

Harvey

Here's my units stats

Celice: Lv 30

Aless: Lv 24

Lache: Lv 22

Shaska: Lv 22

Leif: Lv 22

Oifaye: Lv 24

Shanan: Lv 24

Patty: Lv 1

Faval: Lv 21

Johan: Lv 20

Hawk: Lv 20

Femina: Lv 12

Arthur: Lv 19

Tinny: Lv 7

Lester: Lv 6

Fin: Lv 25

Nanna: Lv 15

Linda: Lv 18

Leen: Lv 3

Altena: Lv 19

Dalmund: Lv 14

Hannibal : Lv 21

Corpal : lv 10

Is it possible for me to beat the game without losing all my units permanently? I'm on chapter 10 and I can imagine that things will get hard from this point on.

nah not really, there will be a certain Pegasus Trio nearly ending the last chapter but that's pretty much it.

oh, and you better make sure to recruit Julia, it's nigh impossible to beat the game without her.... and no i'm not kidding, i'm serious, like completely.

Chapter 10 is a fairly easy chapter minus when you have to fight one of Julius or Ishtar before Miletos. Hero Sword!Celice should be able to take Ishtar provided he has a few rings (Barrier, Speed, Power, Leg). Chapter 10 also has kids to rescue who grant 100 EXP, so use that opportunity to level up a few of your units.

The final chapter isn't that hard minus the Pegasus Trio who appear after you conquer Freege (as well as Ishtar and her army). There are a lot of status staves and siege tomes so be prepared with your healers. Celice/Aless will be doing most of the fighting so keep their weapons repaired.

It's definitely possible. But be careful when facing endgame Ishtar. I found her to be much more difficuly to deal with than Julius (granted, I had Julia to kill Julius).

you really should be fine as long as you don't throw people into enemy types they can't handle.

peg knight trio can be a huge bitch tho.

i'm also assuming you have all the holy weapons that you should, but judging from your children and levels you missed forsety, in that case be careful with dealing with lady thunder herself.

You should be fine. But I'm surprised that you haven't used Leen. Dancers are crazy in this game. Also it looks to me like you don't use the arena a whole lot.

Edit: Also your list features both Tinny and Linda. Linda is Tinny's replacement unit, so that shouldn't be possible.

Edited by BrightBow

i'm also assuming you have all the holy weapons that you should, but judging from your children and levels you missed forsety, in that case be careful with dealing with lady thunder herself.

I'm pretty sure in the thread they posted about their pairings, they mentioned having paired Lewyn with Sylvia. Of course, they still can't use Forseti anyway until they promote Cairpre.

You should be fine. But I'm surprised that you haven't used Leen. Dancers are crazy in this game. Also it looks to me like you don't use the arena a whole lot.

Edit: Also your list features both Tinny and Linda. Linda is Tinny's replacement unit, so that shouldn't be possible.

Well I did use them both. Thing is, some units like Lester are pathetically weak so I decided not to grind them any further. And yeah, my bad on that linda part as I meant Aideen's daughter.....

If you want to be super safe just get Corple/Cairpre promoted before the final chapter. Forseti can handle anything.

Yeah, I did that and I beated the game.

Gotta say, it was fairly easy towards the end. Granted the first part was challenging but it went out fine overall.