Have you ever been 1% criticaled? (Legitimately)

I remember when I was once 1% criticaled (even though it is 1/1000). Sacred stones in the ship level. The Deathgoyle managed to Critical Garcia on my best run. Getting a 1% critical is satisfying but the opposite is quite the opposite. I'm interested in seeing how many other people had this happen to them despite the odds.

I think I've gotten it happen wayyyy too much in FE10. Kurthnaga's low bases never fail to disappoint.

Many times. I don't have any of them recorded.

The only thing I have recorded is two 1% crits in an astra from my side:

How about getting hit with a 1% hit though?

0.03% True Hit.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Yes.

Specifically, Nolan with 30 HP against a Thunder Mage doing 10 damage per hit.

I don't even know why I was still using him at that point since Eddie was promoted and killing everything.

I remember when I was once 1% criticaled (even though it is 1/1000). Sacred stones in the ship level. The Deathgoyle managed to Critical Garcia on my best run. Getting a 1% critical is satisfying but the opposite is quite the opposite. I'm interested in seeing how many other people had this happen to them despite the odds.

The deathgoyle on that ship chapter 1% crit Dozla once.

pheel+and+leel.png

If you haven't been 1% critted, have you truly played Fire Emblem?

And the time I remember most is Erk getting critted by a merc in chapter 5 of Lyn mode. The merc was doing 6 damage per hit and Erk had 18 HP. I felt really, really stupid after having to restart THAT chapter.

In FE7's Chapter 13, I had Hector fighting the boss (green beard man, whoever he is) and he got crit to death. A nice bit of role reversal, I guess; the boss utterly destroying me, and not the other way around.

I got 1% critted in the first real chapter of FE13 (no you don't count Premonition), but 0 x 3 = 0.

Probably multiple times, but the one time I remember was in FE7 against Oswin. Luckily, it didn't actually do any damage.

Just yesterday I got a 1% crit on my side, though.

Several times in FE10, but not in other parts. The most ridiculous situation happened, when in 3-1 a longbow sniper killed Shinon with a critical hit with a hitrate of 15% and a critrate of 2%. My reaction was that I broke the remote of my TV. Also BK critted Ike with 1% one time, but he survived thankfully.

I 1% crit enemies a lot and then die in FE12 Lunatic because I get exposed to 2 enemies.

Same thing!

Edited by Irysa

I remember when I was once 1% criticaled (even though it is 1/1000).

1/1000 is 0.1%, not 1%. :facepalm:

As to the actual question, no I haven't (the lowest I've been crit on is 4%).

I've had Rutger take a 1% crit from a Nomad on Ch5 (Hard mode). I'm sure there have been a few more but I don't recall them.

1/1000 is 0.1%, not 1%. :facepalm:

As to the actual question, no I haven't (the lowest I've been crit on is 4%).

I know this but how the game numbers things make it really 1/1000

Except crit chance is, has been and always will be 1 RN. A 1% chance is only 1/1,000 if you factor in a low hit chance. And by the way, a 2 RN system for crit would make it 1/10,000.

I remember my first 1% crit. It was in my very first playthrough of Sacred Stones, which was the first fire emblem game I've played.

Vigarde crit Ephraim resulting in the OHKO. 1% crits suck ass, especially at the very end of a chapter.

I know this but how the game numbers things make it really 1/1000

If what you're thinking is the true hit rate, it would actually be 0.03%.

But critical rates are calculated with 1 RN, to my knowledge.

Edited by Topazd255