March Speculation

DualMix

37 members have voted

1. 1. Yaaay, stuff.

• Character Info
    • Gameplay Info
    • Different Info
    • Everything above.

I've heard quite a bit of people say we're getting more info about the new FE in March during the (supposed) Nintendo Direct, usually said to be during the middle and guess what, it's already March 1. Blah blah blah, I want to know what you guys think we'll find out.

More about the characters? More about the gameplay? Or maybe just something different altogether? Or maybe everything above? I personally think we'll get everything from above. I just don't know what they'll show us..

Feel free to speculate about everything and everyone.

Edited by DualMix

I think the best thing would be for them to explain/expand on the "decisions" they mentioned earlier. Hopefully that would include explaining what each side was, and whether speculation at Kamui = My Unit is true.

It'd be pretty great if MU was the Lord of this game. That's what it looked like in the trailer, since maids appear to be waking you up. Though it might be tricky for the devs to reveal choices/decisions because doing so might give away plot aspects.

Edited by omega zero

^The OP said supposed Direct, so no, one hasn't been announced. But March and April are common periods for a Direct to happen, so yeah.

I hope to learn more about who Kamui is, more about the new classes we're seeing, if the game will have Amiibo support, and if it's an entirely new world, not connected to any of the existing ones. I hope it is. Basically little details like that. No plot stuff though, I want to be surprised. I got spoiled all over the place with Awakening and that made the game less enjoyable for me (although it's still a good game, just not amazing).

Has there been a direct announced for March? Where are you even getting this from?

A lot of people have been suggesting that there will be one but it's mostly pure speculation besides the fact that, like ^ said, March and April are common times for directs. I put in supposed so there will be no more confusion.

I'd imagine that we would get some more information on the story (in basic terms), and on the characters. As for the gameplay, I'd imagine it would be pretty similar to Awakening's, so I doubt that would be talked about too much.

I'm a bit tired to check out the history, but I seem to recall there's a Nintendo Direct at least once every two months.

I'm looking forward to anything, although I'd love to know about the new features : D

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I don't doubt that there will be a direct soon (I'm almost certain there has to be one more between the last one and E3, and late March/early April would be the midpoint for that), I was just unsure if you had known something I didn't. As for what they'd show, I'm afraid I don't have much of an idea. Awakening introduced me to the series, so I've never really been around to experience the new information coming in before a Fire Emblem game release. To be honest, considering how vague the announcement was, I'd be happy with just about anything right now, though I'm most interested in learning more about the characters and new game-play mechanics. If there's a summer release in Japan, then I doubt they'll be very vague about things for much longer.

I'm really not expecting any more info about this to come from a direct unless it's specifically an FE: If direct. I definitely don't expect anything in a potential March/April direct.

I doubt the next direct will contain much Fire Emblem unless it falls on an important date. What I expect to see for the next FE related news is some names including a few yet to be seen characters and the dancer girl. Kamui's role as a customizable character will likely be mentioned as well. I don't think they will go much into depth about what choices are in the game but they will probably announce what faction you play on (probably east).

What I want to hear about next is the new classes.

More characters than the ones already revealed, and some names (especially for the dancer girl and lobster samurai). Though I wish they wouldn't go into specific details regarding their roles in the story, I want to discover that by myself.

A bit of plot and story background, but again, no specific details, just enough to set up the hype.

New gameplay elements.

Completely unimportant, but I want to hear more music from this game *_*

I think they'll show more in the next direct for sure, probably a little about the plot and introducing the main characters, a confirmed release date for Japan, and hopefully one for the rest of the world or at least an estimate. I don't think they'll focus on it too much until it gets closer to release but I do expect some new info soon just to keep it in people's minds.