Everyone is Mafia Mafia: The Glorious Revolution (GOOD JOB KONEKO, ENIGMAR, AND REINFLECHE)

Lil Bean

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder that the game has now started and phase will end in 48 hours! Please have your actions in by then. Alias list has also been updated.

INB4 the phase ends before we get our roles :Kappa:

Greetings, my fellow heroes and warriors of the ages. It is us who have toiled so hard to create an everlasting peace: a peace that benefits the people, a peace that benefits our loved ones.

Yet, why is it that this peace was broken? How did we allow the actions of this lord Gaius to break us apart so? The lands, the people, are torn asunder from his actions. Betrayed, broken and battered this realm now lies, each man and woman fighting for their own greedy ambition. Our people lie exhausted, overworked and burdened with our expectations.

But enough is enough. I, the mighty Cao Cao, have come forward to end this chaos. I assure you, my ambition and talent knows no bounds. Those who are benefitting from this chaos shall be torn apart by my blade, and those who side with me, with justice, will find the utopia we all dream of. One where every man and woman live in peace, and where unity is assured.

Great heroes of old, warriors of legend! I, Cao Cao, ask that you join me in my quest, as I now declare it is time to RESTART!

They crossed over the border the hour before dawn

Moving in lines through the day

Most of our planes were destroyed on the ground where they lay

Waiting for orders we held in the wood - word from the front never came

By evening the sound of the gunfire was miles away

Role PM'S are sent. Phase One Begins.

End: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160806T16&p0=250&ud=1&font=cursive&csz=1

I wouldn't trust a guy whose grave hasn't been found yet :Kappa:

But I, Leif Erikson, the true discoverer of this glorious land we call AMERICA, can offer you something no-one else can.

Come, sail with me! Become a mighty viking and stop being one of those losers that have swords hanging on their walls while they watch Game of Thrones. The real voyage starts with me!

(also we can kill some people, you know)

12477e0bca2d8e3db1a13289f892a287.jpg

Yet, why is it that this peace was broken? How did we allow the actions of this lord Gaius to break us apart so? The lands, the people, are torn asunder from his actions. Betrayed, broken and battered this realm now lies, each man and woman fighting for their own greedy ambition.

I can't say it wasn't fun. I'll be sure to prepare a special place in the graveyard for you!

Because of irreconcilable differences with the thought process of the game host I will not be playing in this game.

My alias is Madness. If you wish to waste a shot shooting it then fine, but I am being modkilled at the end of the phase so I wouldn't recommend it.

A banana?

Was it me? I meet Blitz every night in my dreams.

Was going to type this myself, but I got sniped. :<

You're both correct, wow

NOOOOOOO

EVERYONE IS WRONG!

how the heck do I meet myself?

Because of irreconcilable differences with the thought process of the game host I will not be playing in this game.

My alias is Madness. If you wish to waste a shot shooting it then fine, but I am being modkilled at the end of the phase so I wouldn't recommend it.

Sad Kirsche :(:

Makaze's deal:

If you help me with your power role even once, I will not shoot you for the rest of the game, even if I have to idle in the endgame.

Anyone interested? (Skype is makaze64, Discord is Makaze#9709)

Edited by Makaze

N1 everyone who doesn't use Skype/Discord IMO.

intriguing, but no

Aren't you not in this game?

he isn't, we don't have to listen to him