Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

consider anon an exercise in looking for scummy things without using meta which people should be doing anyway

i thought anon was an exercise in futility.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys :)

I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and let you all know that the 2015 Mafia Championship Finale Game has officially begun!

70 representatives from 70 different communities have battled it out since April, and now it's time to crown the ultimate winner -- the internet's reigning forum mafia champion.

I hope you'll enjoy the read, and I hope I'll see your community represented again in season 3. OR, even better, I hope I'll see you for any other upcoming fun cross-community events - we're gonna do a Hydra game where players can sign up in pairs, which should be a ton of fun :)

In case you're interested in talking with others about the game (or if you just want to shoot the breeze with other mafia enthusiasts), we are a horde of 110+ people on Skype spectating the game. Add me, if you'd like an invite: thingyman

Hi guys :)
I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and let you all know that the 2015 Mafia Championship Finale Game has officially begun!
70 representatives from 70 different communities have battled it out since April, and now it's time to crown the ultimate winner -- the internet's reigning forum mafia champion.
I hope you'll enjoy the read, and I hope I'll see your community represented again in season 3. OR, even better, I hope I'll see you for any other upcoming fun cross-community events - we're gonna do a Hydra game where players can sign up in pairs, which should be a ton of fun :)
In case you're interested in talking with others about the game (or if you just want to shoot the breeze with other mafia enthusiasts), we are a horde of 110+ people on Skype spectating the game. Add me, if you'd like an invite: thingyman

alternatively people could ask me to add them, since most of you have me as a contact on skype already

e: paperblade and makaze are already there as well

Edited by Euklyd

but eclipse, would you really turn down the opportunity to not be obligated to mod your own game?

While I'd love it, I don't want to come home to 30 pages of mafia. . .and then have time for one post before the phase flips again.

If GoMC is accepting hydras, I might actually volunteer for it if I get a cool partner so I can totally shit up the game SF-style I mean what

Oh, hydras. . .but only if I get to choose my other half/third/whatever. :P:

Actually, a game where a set of people are chosen, with two or so designated representatives per board would be hilarious. I'd totally have Manix and BBM represent us! :P:

Requesting gunnerkrigg filler anonmafia (11 players) be added.

it is a 9 role game with 2 hydras so yes im under the nine account max for filler games.

Edited by Randa