Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

funny%20final%20fantasy%20tactics%201024

.::RULES::.
- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes. If you're modkilled, you lose unless I feel like giving you grace due to the circumstances.
- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise. This goes for dead players, as well as non-players.
- Don't directly interfere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever.
- Going 48 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 72 hours without a post or receiving three prods will result in a modsub, or a modkill if I cannot get a sub.

- If you need a sub, please ask for it. I will be more lenient if you give me fair warning that you will be away from the game. That being said, please don't sign up if you plan to be away for voluntary reasons.
- Don't screenshot things.
- Don't edit your posts.
- Don't post after hammer. Warnings may be given. Or worse.
- Don't talk at night unless your role allows you to do so. If you have something important to say, say it in your RolePM.
- Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.
- Play to win.

.::ELIESON'S CUSTOMIZED-FOR-THIS-GAME RULES::.
- Do not communicate with dead players or nonplayers, unless you are given a link to the Graveyard.
- If you are showing signs of inactivity, you may prep a post in your RolePM that I can post on your behalf, at any time. This means, if you are away until night phase, and can come up with a post (but cannot post it due to phase rulings), then post it in your RolePM and give me a request as to when you'd like it posted. If you don't specify a time, I will post it on your behalf at phase start, assuming you are alive during the next phase to post it.

- All players may engage in OC chat with another player, twice during a DAYNIGHT cycle, by submitting to their RolePM:##Sending Message [1 of 2]/[2 of 2] to [uSER] [MESSAGE]. This refreshes once per DAYNIGHT cycle. [MESSAGE] may be anything, up to 1000 characters. [uSER] may be the same person, both times, or different. These messages are anonymous, but you can include your name in them if you'd like to. This of course, ends when you die. Unused messages will not roll over into the following cycle.

.::SET-UP INFORMATION::.
- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights. Nights may end up to 8 hours early, if all actions are submitted.
- This game features a Day start
- Hammers occur when a living player acquires 50%+ of votes, on a given day phase. Days do not require a hammer to end. If 1/3 of all players are not voting, twice, the game will end in a universal loss. This rule is redacted when 5 players or less are alive.

- No Lynch is a hammer-able option.
- Mafia may opt not to kill once. LYLO and variations will be announced.

- 3 No Lynches result in a Universal Loss for all players. Hammering "No Lynch" does not count towards this.
- A mafia-aligned role can use their night action and go on the factional kill in the same night.
- This set-up is explicitly not bastard. Everything happens for a reason.
- Players will know if their action fails or if they are redirected.
- No Hidden players, ever. No jesters.

- Vanillas may or may not exist.
- If you violate any rules, your faction may suffer a punishment deemed worthy to even the game's playing field.

.::SAMPLE TOWN ROLE PM::.

Dear USER, you are Character.

You are reading the paragraph that has flavor in it.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Post this RolePM in the Rules. You will have the town RolePM displayed in the opening Rules post for the game. This cannot be stopped

In short, you are the Town RolePM.

You are aligned with the Gran Grimoire Clan, and win when those who stand against your clan are brought down.

Town roles flip in blue. Scum roles flip in red.

1. SB
  2. Kirsche Bluedoom (Marth)
  3. Polydeuces
  4. Eurykins
  5. Green Poet
  6. Da Bear (bearclaw13)
  7. Curly Brace (Manix)
  8. BBM
  9. Terrador bladescape

In Sprohm Prison, or worse...

1. Euklyd: Famfrit, Town Numbers Neighbor | Lynched Day 1
  2. Shinori: Mateus, Town Reflexive Safeguard + Lynch Bodyguard | Killed Night 1
  3. Pascal (FFM, Frosty Fire Mage): Llednar Twem, Mafia Jack of All Trades | Killed Day 2
  4. Refa: Queen Remedi, Mafia Role Cop/Watcher + Manipulator | Lynched Day 2
  5. Prims: Mafia Godfather Hooker + Vengeful Temporary Vanillizer | Killed Night 2
  6. Eclipse: Marche Radiuju, Self Aligned Armored Serial Killer | Surrendered Day 3

.::SUBS AND INFORMED OBSERVERS::.

1. bladescape (sub)
  2. Bluedoom (Marth) (sub)
  • DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY (Informed Observer)
  • Sangyul (Informed Observer)
  • scorri (Game Checker)

.::Important Links::.

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh something is weird with my bullet list. 15 players is the cap tho. I'll fix it when I get home

Signup List:

1. Pascal (FFM, Frosty Fire Mage)
  2. Refa
  3. SB
  4. Kirsche
  5. Polydeuces
  6. Eurykins
  7. Shinori
  8. Eclipse
  9. Green Poet

IO:

1. Junko

For Elie, for now.

Edited by Polydeuces

PM it to me, sexynori~ Clan Borzoi got to my Skype or something, it's not acting right

I was GONNA be taking a short break from mafia but

Since this is my favorite in the Ivalice series, IN~!

• Pascal (FFM, Frosty Fire Mage)
  • Refa
  • SB
  • Kirsche
  • Polydeuces
  • Eurykins
  • Shinori
  • Eclipse
  • Green Poet
  • bearclaw13
  • Euklyd
  • Manix