Fantasy Mafia - Cancelled

Sunwoo

then I forgot to vote oops

##Vote: Prims

Why did you vote Mits and say it was serious with no explanation?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His recent vote was "semi serious" whatever the fuck that means but I still want explanation from it. Like honestly I don't think either of the two is "worse" than the other. They did the same thing.

Mitsuki: why is moving an RVS vote around scummy? I don't get what you find suspicious there?

eclipse's response is null. The explanation is okay but I would've liked to have had it sooner and there was nobody who I would've voted over her anyway at that point.

##Unvote

##Vote: Darros

I feel like he's just going with a really easy case (and I feel like Darros should know enough of Prims to know he does shit like this normally) and he doesn't say why Prims is worse than Paper when they did basically the same thing.

I'm curious on how that vote was serious too.

Mitsuki had already asked. I parroted. It may not be as direct of a push but I do want to know Paperblades reasoning. I can only vote for one person, you know.

And SB, it's fucking page 3. I'm not going to grasp at straws to create a case that simply isn't there. We have to use what we have, and there's nothing else noteworthy as of this point in the game.

Mitsuki had already asked. I parroted. It may not be as direct of a push but I do want to know Paperblades reasoning. I can only vote for one person, you know.

Right, somehow I ignored that...even though I saw it the first time I read it. What is reading comprehension I don't even.

I agree with SB that it's an easy case but Darros' explanations were fine so I'm not really bothered by him overall (and really, my thoughts on Prims are basically the same as my thoughts on Paperblade too).

Yeah but you didn't seem to imply Paper was scummy for it? Its seemed like you were going going "yeah this would be good to know" unlike with Prims.

I guess the page number is an okay response to the other point though.

Well I mean I'm not making a direct Prims=Scum claim either, it's still early so it's more of a pressure vote of "hey do something about this". As I've been told a thousand times ((I can't into earlygame)) I should be using my vote. Maybe I should've been more clear there. I mean it is suspicious behavior but nothing I'm going to jump at yet. I just want to know why these "serious votes" have been made with no cases as to why they're serious.

No high score for you bro, ASS will keep it! I agree somewhat with the points about unexplained serious votes, it's hard to take something seriously without a novelty reason! Cam and Dallas, any reason why you think Prims/Paper are worth voting over the other. It's interesting how you're both voting without saying anything on the other. If you did, I apologize, 10 hours work has fried my brain.

omg we just went over i did mention paperblade though not as directly your 10 hours of work haven't paid off clearly :P

anyway I voted Prims over Paperblade because Prims seemed to be slipping under the radar while Paperblade's nonreasoning was called to light, and the fact that his vote was fully serious instead of "sort of serious" whatever that means stood out a bit more too.

No high score for you bro, ASS will keep it!

This is already my favorite mafia game.

i didn't think that prims was serious

Paperblade wasn't either, he was semi-serious. :p

(but really, did you think Paperblade was serious and if so, why?)

i could just tag "serious vote" onto any random RVS vote i cared to make but that doesn't make it serious

if anything i would say "serious vote" just to drive home the fact that it wasn't serious

i can into context i sware

wrt paperblade, the vote post itself was looks like a joke, which would then need to be clarified with "this is serious and not a joke"

prims' post contains no such thing and, in lieu of further explanation, i'm inclined to believe that "serious vote" was meant ironically

@Darros: Prims has voted me with no reasoning behind before.

Mitsuki, first you vote Paperblade for placing an RVS vote out of RVS phase (but why is this scummy) and then ask him how the vote is serious? Like you're contradicting yourself here. Don't really get your issue with eclipse, but I think that's more of my reading skills than you.

I wrote my reasoning behind my Paperblade vote before Paperblade said his vote was semi-serious, but I realised I was cut before posting. Since it still seems like a RVS vote to me I left my vote as it was.

What I wrote on Eclipse is basically that she's voting Prims on Prims' reasoning, which would be ok if she agreed on it, but it seems to me like she's only voting him because he has "contradicted" his own reasoning.

I don't like Weapons' vote. There were other people who were trying to do stuff before, and he doesn't explain how I'm different from them. I think it's scummy because he chose to place his vote on a growing wagon when the same reasoning could be applied to other people.

I want to see what Paperblade has to answer before answering to Darros and SB.

:/

This is annoying if anything. If Prims is screwing around, which seems to be the consensus, then I just fell for something completely stupid. Ugh. I don't know why someone would throw a "serious vote" in if they're not being serious at all. This is fucking me up.

And with Prims not posting until like tomorrow ((The day I'm not around, have a work food safety course then my best friends birthday dinner)) I don't really want to just park my vote on him. I'm going to switch to Paperblade for now until he responds.

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

Shin, I saw you say you agree somewhat on posts made about the Prims/Paper cases but what do you think of those two yourself? I'm not sure to what extent "somewhat" entails.

Darros saying that he voted Prims because Paper was already pressured seems kind of incongruent with what he was saying earlier? It feels kind of weird.

Mitsuki: why does the fact that you're being wagoned ED1 make Weapons' vote worse? It's not like you're in real danger of being lynched so I don't think this suspicion makes sense? I also don't like how you're saying "I'll respond to these people later". Why not now?

Cam/Shin: what do you think of Mitsuki? You haven't really said anything about them despite her being pretty central atm.

Cut by Darros switching his vote because the person he's voting might not respond in time to someone else who also might not respond in time? What?