Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

you really think I'd hard-defend both my buddies lol

Mirai Nikki Mafia was a thing and scum probably would've won that hard defending each other if Dormio hadn't fucked up his fake post restriction, so yeah I can see you thinking that it's a valid strategy. Alternatively, you can't afford to lose another one because of unlimited dayvig works not giving you enough wiggle room so you need to defend them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fwiw the way Prims games generally work is that scum have their fakeclaim embedded into their role. They have 2-3 parts to their role and they claim one as their fake. I imagine that Prims when making the setup didn't feel as if the multiple JoaTs necessitated one being scum.

if you guys don't vote WIND idrc what we end up picking. The reason I don't know whether or not Holy is ok is because Eclipse still hasn't really been forthcoming about what she meant on D1 when she said that picking Holy would be really bad, so ???

Has anyone even claimed a Water role yet other than Refa's census taker or whatever?

I feel like Prims would've known that unlimited shot public tracker as part of a joat claim would get CCed, so ???

Disabler isn't claimable and if Bookie is what I think it is scum probably wouldn't want to claim that either.

my rolename would basically be claiming my abilities

I'm fine with claiming it if we're going to massclaim anyways, but if not I'd rather hold off on it until either Xinny indicates a desire to shoot me or 2/3 of Poly/Eclipse/Beli indicate a desire to lynch me. Actually may as well be 1/2 of Eclipse/Beli because I don't expect Poly to go against the flow regardless of his alignment.

if Refa's BPV is passive and Poly and Mancer are co-drivers then I'm actually quite inclined to say that Shin is scum with restrictions on his role bc I feel that co-drivers + bpv + JK + my role would be enough protection.

wait the census taker was dark nvm

Refa, are you BPV only if Fire gets picked?

Yes. Invisible threads are the strongest ties.

I'm pretty sure the fact that Rapier and Shin's never being able to have both protective roles active at the same time suggests that he's town? I'm kinda doubtful that Prims would've put co-driver neighbours in both this game and SFMM4 too?

yeah I felt that too but I couldn't think of anything other than co-drivers they could be >_>

Yeah I noticed that about the interactions between Shin's role and Rapier's role, but if Shin is scum who's forced to use his role as a townie would then wouldn't it make sense for JK to not be usable at the same time anyways? Also Shin hasn't said whether or not his ability is 1x, or even whether it's Fire or Wind afaicr which would tip the balance quite a bit

also I realized that we have two mislynches in hand so if Xinny/Eclipse/Mancer/Beli/Refa are town then we can BRUTE FORCE YEAHHHH

also I think it's kind of weird that fire is like all KILLING POWER does town really need an infinite shot dayvig and a vengeful ?_? but I don't want to waffle on Refa townread >)>

anyways gonna take a step back from this game for a bit

I don't think the public tracker was a scum action because if it was, scum basically cleared both neighbours instead of trying to go for a town/scum neighbour confusion and forcing a mislynch on one of them.

Think about it, Marth disabled me and someone public tracked Poly. If the public tracker is scum then scum is pretty much shooting themselves in the knee.

@SB: I think Xinnidy should just shoot as soon as she can. Some players are just going to coast along anyway and not claim (like Rapier in day 2). Considering that player flips can help us to build crucial associative reads now, I'd want the dayvig to happen as early as possible so that town can have more time to discuss the lynch target.

Also, shouldn't Bellysaurus and Xinnidy be prodded soon?

SB: My case on you isn't just for sheeping. It's that you have one content post which is pretty similar to the cases everyone already had on some of the bigger wagons day 2. After that, you proceeded to have very little content posts, pushing for a Holy selection most of the times instead of actually contributing. That and despite Levity subbing out, I still count her actions against that of the player slot.

BBM: Fine,I can't exactly meta you but something really pings me about your posts and it really irks me out a lot. Something I can't really place. I don't like your interactions with Bluedoom too and I kind of think that there are too many non-elemental claims already...

Shin: Can you claim your element? Or are you non-elemental? I don't see why you kept your element hidden when you've already claimed your Omniguard role.

I'm inclined to believe that between BBM and Shin, at least one of them is scum. This is especially so if Shin claims to be non-elemental.

Scum reads are still BBM and SB. Suspicion on Refa.

What in the world am I thinking? I don't think the boulder ability is scum. I mean, hello? The ability was used on a town player. If the boulder stops all night actions from reaching the target, it does not make sense for a scum to target a town player.

Town Omniguard: would target town players to protect them from scum actions like a theoretical roleblocking, a kill or the disable in this game.

Scum Omniguard: would target a scum buddy to give that buddy town credit and protect them from cop investigations.

Xinnidy's most likely town because of her proven dayvig ability so I doubt that Shin is scum.

Which means: ##Lynch: BBM, ##Kill: BBM, ##Skewer: BBM, #Stab: BBM you big fat liar who tried to trick me into voting and lynching our Omniguard.

Unless this is some weird Princess/Bodyguard combo that happened like one of the past mafia games where there's a ITP Princess with a Bodyguard that protects her each night and dies for her or something but Randa/NekoRex has already flipped ITP so I don't think that this is possible.

Don't fall into BBM's trap, guys! He's obviously flailing around!

@SB: I think Xinnidy should just shoot as soon as she can. Some players are just going to coast along anyway and not claim (like Rapier in day 2). Considering that player flips can help us to build crucial associative reads now, I'd want the dayvig to happen as early as possible so that town can have more time to discuss the lynch target.

Also, shouldn't Bellysaurus and Xinnidy be prodded soon?

SB: My case on you isn't just for sheeping. It's that you have one content post which is pretty similar to the cases everyone already had on some of the bigger wagons day 2. After that, you proceeded to have very little content posts, pushing for a Holy selection most of the times instead of actually contributing. That and despite Levity subbing out, I still count her actions against that of the player slot.

We can still discuss lynch targets before Xinny vigs. We don't need to rush this.

I have more than one content post, so that's a lie. I am naturally going to repeat other people's opinions considering I freaking subbed in and wasn't here from the start, and have been (and still am kind of) sick which I've stated before. Every time I mentioned vote holy it's been at the end of one of my other content posts. Once I start making posts that just say vote holy in all caps size 36 red font then you can complain about it. It's no different to what kirsche did and he flipped town. Your case on Via was basically "they have been inactive, therefore they are scum" and ignored the fact that this inactivity caused them to sub out rather than just keep on lurking.

I don't think the public tracker was a scum action because if it was, scum basically cleared both neighbours instead of trying to go for a town/scum neighbour confusion and forcing a mislynch on one of them.

Marth wouldn't claim the public tracker to just roll over and die whenever the real one posted if it wasn't his role.

Mancer, I'm not even voting Shin atm. Stop being so sensationalist. I'm seriously considering the possibility he's scum because I haven't liked his play and I'm not sure if his role outweighs the fact that other people have all done townier things than him.

Marth wouldn't claim the public tracker to just roll over and die whenever the real one posted if it wasn't his role.

Explain why and how he decided to go out and clear both neighbours then.