What Do You Think Of These Pairings?

Skarrow

Okay, since I am a FE noob who is crap at this game, I just kinda wanna see what people think of

my birthright male pairings. (Will be using English names)

Corrin - X - Caeldori - Corrin has strength asset and luck flaw

Ryoma - X - Rinkah

Takumi - X - Oboro

Saizo - X - Sakura

Subaki - X - Kagero

Hayato - X - Orochi

Kaden - X - Azura

Hinata - X - Hinoka

Kaze - X - Felicia

Azama - X - Hana

Silas - X - Mozu

Jakob - X - Setsuna

These are all probably terrible pairings

Pairings don't really matter, unless you're optimizing for post game PVP, or maybe lunatic mode. If you're happy with these, then go for it. These pairings seem fine. If you want PVP builds, you should specify, because the 'best' pairing depends on the planned childrens' purposes.

Jakob x Setsuna is okay for a butler setup but if you want a really good butler setup you should probably go for someone with higher strength than that. Kaze x Felicia is absolutely horrible. You're just gonna get Midori with nothing but skill and speed and a useless 20% magic growth, and to add to all that, she gets a 22.5% strength growth without class bonus. Just don't do Kaze x Felicia. The bonuses Kaze and Felicia give each other are also completely useless. The only reason to ever do this pairing is if you are trying to challenge yourself to use the most horrible and utterly useless units in the entire game. Ryoma x Rinkah is okay, but you'd probably get a better Shiro out of someone else, so you should probably choose someone other than Rinkah because of how amazing Shiro is and you'll probably want to make the best of Shiro with him being one of the best children. Plus Rinkah's pair up bonuses would better serve someone else with lower strength, maybe Kaze, because Rinkah x Kaze Midori isn't too bad either. Hinata x Hinoka is really good, keep that pairing. The avatar's support partner doesn't really matter that much, it just depends on what you want Kana to do. Saizo x Sakura is bad because Sakura has better magic than strength and would be best paired with someone such as Hayato. With Sakura x Saizo Asugi will only have about 35-40% strength growth too. Kaden x Azura isn't very good in my opinion, Selkie already has enough skill and speed, she doesn't really need a ton more. Kaden should probably pair with a unit with higher strength. Takumi x Oboro is amazing, keep it no matter what. Subaki x Kagero is pretty good, but if you feel the need, you can swap Kagero for someone who may be even better suited for a pairing with Subaki, since Kagero is good for any physical unit to pair up with. I don't really have much else to say about the rest of the pairings, most of them are decent.

So if you haven't seen the one about Hoshido, then you might wanna see that one first.

Pretty much just say what you think of my Nohr pairings. Corrin's gender is female and I will be using the English names

Also with some pairings i'm going optimal but some I just find cute or fitting for the kids

Corrin - X - Keaton - Corrin has strength asset and luck flaw

Camilla - X - Niles

Elise - X - Odin

Effie - X - Arthur

Beruka - X - Silas

Selena - X - Xander

Peri - X - Leo

Charlotte - X - Laslow

Nyx - X - Jakob

Azura - X - Kaze

Mozu - X - Benny

Felicia - X - No One

These Are All Probably Terrible

I'm gonna merge both topics, because the answer will be the same - don't bother overthinking it, just go with whatever works for you.

For your Nohr couples, for the most part they're solid. The only ones I would switch around are Peri x Leo and Nyx x Jakob. Nyx will give Foleo so much better stats than Peri could. In fact, Nyx is the better mother in both cases. I'm not a big fan of Peri anyways, she's always been kind of 'meh' for me. Personally, I love Nyx and Leo's supports because it gives some interesting insight on both characters. If anything, I would make Peri marry no one and just pair Felicia up with one of the two gents.

To be honest, Rinkah would do much better stat-wise with Subaki. Kagero with Ryoma, there's no real benefit or drawback from that, I just think Shiro looks good with that hair color, being it's the closest to canon you're going to get.