TMS #FE getting Special Edition in America and Europe [Up: Available from NUK Store]

Available at Amazon and Gamestop for $79.99. Not sure on details on the European version.

When the Wii U game launches on June 24, it will also launch with a one-of-a-kind special edition available at GameStop and Amazon.com. The special edition contains the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE game, a 5x8 color artbook, a six-song soundtrack CD featuring some of the game’s awesome music, six song cards and a sticker sheet at a suggested retail price of $79.99. The bundle will also contain DLC codes for all five sets of planned downloadable content. Releasing at launch, the five DLC packs contain additional quests or costumes, and will cost $1.99 each if purchased separately outside of the special edition.

Told you guys Atlus loves their Special Editions.

American:

gCblPiH.jpg

European:

mJBWmVW.jpg

Edited by VincentASM

I didn't expect them to go that far, but that's pretty cool. In retrospective, they did release special editions for games like Xenoblade Chronicles X and Fatal Frame if I remember correctly, plus the content for a special edition was already "prepared" by the japanese Fortissimo Edition, so it wasn't as unlikely as I first thought.

Not sure if I'll pick it since I already have to get the FE Fates Special Edition (and pray that it won't be canceled or anything...).

Also want to remind people that

, so if it's a deal breaker for you, you may want to pass on it.

What's a song card?

Hmm, good question, I suppose just maybe some piece of cardboard (?) with the lyrics written on ? May be necessary since I doubt most people can understand what the lyrics mean or say (me included).

Edited by Avk

Yashiro sticker or bust

Music + Art = TAKE MY MONEY, slower loading times be damned. I'll eat dinner while playing or something.

That's your one true weakness...eating!

Are the packaged DLCs explained as of yet? They're kinda vague thus far

Yashiro sticker or bust

Music + Art = TAKE MY MONEY, slower loading times be damned. I'll eat dinner while playing or something.

They mention only one sheet of stickers, and they showed the one that doesn't contain Yashiro's. I'm not sure, but I think it was the same for the japanese Wii U edition, with 2 sheets but with identical stickers (同じデザインのもの). Now I'm starting to wonder where does your avatar come from, can't remember if they included other stickers with the CD or the artbook.

Are the packaged DLCs explained as of yet? They're kinda vague thus far

The way it's worded, it'll contain all planned DLCs, they are listed here (in japanese).

4 costumes DLCs (hotsprings and swimsuits for male/female, Atlus collaboration, and others), and 3 "support quests" (grinding DLCs, for experiences, wild encounters, etc...), however they mentioned only 5 for this Special Edition in the West, does that mean that we won't be getting some of them ?

Edited by Avk

The song cards make me think they're doing pseudo-LP covers for the characters' songs. I wish the CD had more on it, but it's supposed to be the vocal songs so it's a fair trade.

Now I'm starting to wonder where does your avatar come from, can't remember if they included other stickers with the CD or the artbook.

It was from the second CD or something like that. I grabbed several of the chibis and made my own tile thingy.

No US Yashiro stickers make me a sad panda. Still shelling out money for this~!

Edited by eclipse

...Well, I wasn't expecting this, to be quite honest.

But then again, it's Atlus.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get the Special Edition, but it's nice to see one will be available in NA and EU. I'm still going to get the game itself, at least.

...Huh. Suppose "Suggestive Themes" really has started to become a catch-all for things such as "Partial Nudity". Guess they realized one's slightly more likely to impact sales than the other, and decided to give the industry a .5% boost... or something.

The T rating overall is mildly surprising at first, though it makes sense. BlazBlue and Project X Zone are both rated T with similar content. What got me was that I couldn't directly view the E-shop trailers, and had to sign in on youtube to view them (16 years old + M rating/"17+"), though a similar thing happened with Destiny.

Bruh, calm down.

I think I'll get this despite me not having a Wii U yet.

Ditto. I don't own a Wii U yet(and unless NX has backwards compatibility, it'll take a little bit before getting one), but I'm getting this regardless!