The Magic Swords of FE4

CrashGordon94

Right, I'm currently playing FE4 and there's a little weapon planning thing that has me in a bit of a snag.

It's the Anima-based Magic Swords I'll be getting.

I figure that I should give Jacoban's Thunder Sword to Lachesis since the Earth Sword only has ten uses and I should give the Wind Sword to Fury since I'm pairing her with Levin and it might help Fee in Gen 2. I haven't even got a clue what to do with the Flame Sword I get in Gen 2, unless Patty wants it or something.

Would anyone care to advise me on this?

Azel's children want them if they can use swords, Fury does (for Fee). Lachesis isn't bad.

Edited by Darros

Fee wants Fin's Hero Lance more than a magic sword, anyway. Levin's mag won't help her mag growth much since it's not /that/ high, being the father he'd only give her half, and then she gets +5 str in chapter 10 if you talk to her with Celice (who doubles as Levin). Now, AzelFee or ClaudeFee, on the other hand, could benefit more with a magic sword due to their eternally piss-poor strength, but even then, Hero Lance is still a great weapon and Fin doesn't really need it after promotion.

I let Lakche take the wind one usually because why not./fangirl

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

I'd say it all depends on who Azel's or Claude's children are. Like Lumi said, Fee could see some use with a magic sword. And like Sirius said, if you're intending to Steal, a magic sword is fine no matter the parent. Dark Sage suggested giving a magic ring while you're at it if Bridget's paired with someone with Pursuit (or a Pursuit Ring, if no one else needs it), but I don't know how long would the magic ring be needed for if said father is Azel or Pursuit Ring!Claude.

As for who gets what, I suppose the Sonic (read: Wind) Sword could go to Patty. Elwind at range, and if I understand correctly, the magic swords take one the weight of the spell they cast at range. (Light for the Light Brand, Nosferatu for the Runesword a.k.a. the Earth Sword, Elwind for the Sonic Sword, yadda yadda yadda.) I honestly don't know who the Levin (Thunder) and Salamand (Flame) Swords should go to though.

Well, for the record I'm going AzelXTiltyu, CaludeXSylvia and HolynXBriggid.

And you're sure no one else needs a Pursuit Ring? If yes, you could give the Sonic Sword, Magic Ring and Pursuit Ring to Holyn so he can give them to Patty. I still don't know who the Levin and Salamand Swords should go to in your case.