Azura and Kaze's children (very minor spoilers)

Chrosion

Left their names out of the title for anyone who doesn't even want spoilers as small as that. So do Midoriko and Shigure always have their parents' hair color? I've only seen Shigure with Azura's hair color in actual gameplay as well as his portrait, but his hair was gray like the rest of the children in the skinship files. I haven't seen much of Midoriko but she had Kaze's hair color in her portrait, but I've seen she has gray hair in some of the critical cut-ins (with green eyebrows?) Does anyone have a definitive answer?

[spoiler=Midoriko]67380.png

[spoiler=Shigure]11334494_856258391128442_1625753680_n.jp

Edited by Chrosion

With Aqua being a 'lord' and in a similar position as Chrom where they're the only different gender parent with their own kid barring the MU, Shigure might be in a Lucina situation, where his only possible hair color is that of his base parent.

I believe I've seen Midoriko with black hair before. I'll try to find a pic.

EDIT: After some searching, maybe I actually saw her with the basic grey hair after all. All her pics have her with green or grey :/

Can anyone confirm this?

RE-EDIT: Nvm, the poster below me confirmed she can have different hair colors.

Edited by FireMblum

Midoriko takes her mother's hair color. Married to Kaze on my file, and she took my character's light brown hair, and Kanna has Kaze's green hair.

(bad quality picture) http://i.imgur.com/zOAjHNj.jpg

ah, thanks. she looks so cute with light brown hair :). her name means "green child" so I wasn't sure if her hair was stuck as green.

And yeah, I kinda figured Shigure would be in a Lucina situation.