Optimal DLC Classes for Conquest

StarBit8

I know that I have already posted a similar forum for Birthright characters (you can find this forum here>>>http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62994&hl=%2Boptimal+%2Bdlc+%2Bclasses), but now that I just got Revelations, can you guys name me all the characters in Conquest (because I already know the optimal sets for the Birthright characters) that are significantly better with a DLC class over their most optimal non-DLC class?

(Example: Azama is much better with Dread Fighter than his most optimal non-DLC class, Merchant)

not sure if its optimal, but Vanguard Arthur, Witch Nyx and Dread Fighter Silas are monsters.

I know Leo wants Dark Falcon, if you need the Wing for someone else he does fine enough as a Sorc.

Xander wants Vanguard/Lodestar.

Peri also wants Dark Falcon, at the very least she wants Galeforce to maximize her Personal.

Beruka likes Dread Fighter because quick access to Shurikens for 1-2 ranged weapons and Personal skill abuse.

Ebony is correct on Laslow, however you may wanna pick up Rally Skills from Grandmaster & Dark Falcon to maximize his Personal.

Edited by Jakkun

Dread Fighter Dwyer seems cool since it completely fixes every problem Dwyer had as a unit

Lodestar is cool for anyone who want to fix their speed. The ussual suspect is Xander because of Blade Beam

Witch and Dark Falcon is pretty funny if used on Felicia since Felicia can get x/15 super fast

Edited by JSND

In my current conquest run, I have Xander as a Lodestar, Odin as a Dark Falcon, and Ophelia as a Witch. They are all performing far better than they do in any of their base classes, at least.

Any Tier 1 character with appropriate weapon Ranks (or none at all in Mozu's case) loves Dread Fighter. Odin really likes Dark Flier and it's high Speed base (and Speed +2 Skill) after he learns his Level 10 Dark Mage Skill. I've heard good things about Lodestar Laslow and know for a fact Xander loves Speedtaker. While I haven't tried it personally, Peri loves Galeforce to combo with her personal and Lifetaker.

Edited by Avalanche