Rate the Unit, Day 8: Aran

PKL

PKL can easily make a new RD HM Tier list, who cares? Then what is the purpose of this? Just to post post post and lol around?

Yes. Unless you're one of the "branded".

But I like to argue on the internet.... So....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You kind of hit the nail on the head. Rating topics like this clearly aren't being set up to provide any kind of objective measure of how good characters are; if they were, then they'd be a lot stricter and certainly wouldn't permit "bias points". They're just a fun way to discuss things.

Not everything has to be SRS low turn count business.

*Sighs as sign of resignation*

Well, let's leave it at this point. Just thought ratings should be more solid in order to give accurate information about units.

Aran: 6.5/10

I've used Aran many times before ^^' as a scrub and as a primary fighter he's useful as both ^^' (iron lance forge with MT of steel makes his chipping better o3o). He has nice defense and its good he can take a hit even if he's doubled he makes a nice temporary shield with vulenaries until he grows that defense more or stops being doubled. He eventually gets tinked and hits hard with good hit too but his speed is an issue ^^'. He's Nolan 2.0 the difference is he lacks a weapon as good as Tarvos but a steel forge will do and I like crit on that forge ^^'. He's useful but has a rough time getting doubled a lot.

Edited by Queen_Emelina

*Sighs as sign of resignation*

Well, let's leave it at this point. Just thought ratings should be more solid in order to give accurate information about units.

The idea I guess is that the average will grant some degree of accurate rating, and any actual reasoning should be taken with a grain of salt. Granted, whether the average rating when bias is permitted will in any way reflect a reliable list is another matter. So again, just treat it as fun.

Well it only took about 5 of these rating things for people to get that they aren't life or death serious but I guess late is better than never.

Also 4/10 I guess to be relevant. Kind of sluggish hurts his offense but decent durability when its needed.

Edited by frat_tastic