Optimal time/Order to tackle Paralogue Chapters?

Avalanche

I was just curious what the ideal time to take on child Paralogues is? I'm on Chapter 24 in Birthright and am tackling the latter half of the ones I missed. I get the feeling I waited a little long (Kiragi"s Chapter is all promoted fliers and Asugi will get literally obliterated if he comes into contact with enemies). For my Conquest and Revelation runs (as well as later Birthright runs) I'm just wondering if their is a good order\time to do them in?

Edited by Avalanche

As soon as you get Ryoma, it is recommended you grind him to S rank since Sgrio;s chapter can be a bitch if taken on too late. Oh and just note, after Ch.18, kids come with an Offspring Seal, so you may want to use that as an indicator.

Another chapter considered difficult is Ignatius'. He tends to get dog pilled so again, try and grind Benny's support ranks soon.

Asugi's chapter has enemies he has to fight? I thought the corridor he's in has no enemies and you can DV rush the boss.

I found Kana's quite annoying around Chapter 21 or so--though trying to capture the gaybandits probably didn't help. Eventually I gave up doing that and just let Ryouma wreck them all.

Asugi's chapter has enemies he has to fight? I thought the corridor he's in has no enemies and you can DV rush the boss.

I found Kana's quite annoying around Chapter 21 or so--though trying to capture the gaybandits probably didn't help. Eventually I gave up doing that and just let Ryouma wreck them all.

If you take too long, Asugi can open a door that leads him to some enemies. I'm not entirely sure if they'll attack him (I restarted once I realized I was going too slow.), but I didn't want to risk it.

If you take too long, Asugi can open a door that leads him to some enemies. I'm not entirely sure if they'll attack him (I restarted once I realized I was going too slow.), but I didn't want to risk it.

I took a look at that chapter and understood that it's meant to be rushed. Use all the dragon vein points to cut a clear path to the boss--I think I got it in...5 turns? Maybe 6, I was trying to set up a capture on the boss.

Shiro's paralogue wasn't too bad since I already know about his joining situation--so I prepared myself and brought falcoknights with rescue. The actual rest of the map is easy, and I opted to get him after chapter 20 so I can get him Rend Heaven immediately then reclass into Spear Master. Birthright really just throw money at you.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Birthright really just throw money at you.

You wouldn't think it, but Conquest also consistently hauls money at you from C8 all the way to C20. It's a bit ridiculous. Then 22 gives you some and 23 gives you another dump. 24 is nothing, and 25 has a money chest but fuck 25 on LM just get the silence staff and leave. 26 gives you 20k and then 15k in value (3 S rank weapons) but the game's almost over anyway. Foleo's paralogue gives you 5k and Percy's paralogue can be lucrative as well but that one is tricky.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

You wouldn't think it, but Conquest also consistently hauls money at you from C8 all the way to C20. It's a bit ridiculous. Then 22 gives you some and 23 gives you another dump. 24 is nothing, and 25 has a money chest but fuck 25 on LM just get the silence staff and leave. 26 gives you 20k and then 15k in value (3 S rank weapons) but the game's almost over anyway. Foleo's paralogue gives you 5k and Percy's paralogue can be lucrative as well but that one is tricky.

Sweet. Time to fuel my controlled reckless spending on gratuitous forges and heart seals that I don't actually need but is nice to have.

Edited by Thor Odinson

No, Chapter 20 is when they level up to 20/6, which is a good time for offspring seal since it gets them the lv5 promoted skill. It doesn't matter what route.

Also for what it's worth bc the enemies autolevel by progression they're really lucrative in exp to the point where, since I married off all 4 royals + corn and aqua, it felt like cheating almost.

Then I remembered the resets I did on Kana's and felt more justified.

Now that I've finished off all the Child Paralogues in Birthright, I can sincerely NOT recommend you do it around Chapter 24 (which is when I finished my last few). Seriously, 70% of the enemies in Mitama's Paralogue were either Berserkers or had a Crit Rate...

With that said, I've organized the Birthright Paralogues as such;

Save the NPC (Should probably complete early on, likely before Enemies start Promoting around Chapter 17 or 18)

- Shiro, Selkie and Asugi (The first two are in legit danger after the first turn or two, so you don't want to do this with all Promoted Enemies. Asugi's is far easier while your stats are high enough to simply rush the Paralogue. Not easy with Level 14 Master Ninja's as enemies...)

- Sophie, Hisame, Kana & Dwyer (While these feature the Children starting as NPC's, they are much easier to save, mainly due to their placement being far more manageable. Shout outs to the Faceless in Hisame's Paralogue though, their made of freaking Rock around Chapter 24)

Standard Rout's

- Mitama, Kiragi, Shigure, Rhajat, Midori & Caeldori (These Chapter's are pretty standard and are pretty much just there for EXP Grinding. However, Kiragi's can be pretty intimidating later on, since EVERY enemy is a Promoted Flier. Rhajat's can also be annoying late for the same reasons as Hisame's.)

Hope this helps anyone curious.

Edited by Avalanche