Generic Fantasy Stat RP: Chat and Discussions

Rothene

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapier has until I log on tomorrow night to do anything about the weird girl who finds his mount fascinating, or she's going inside to eat.

• 3 weeks later...

It's that time of the year again where my already low activity plummets even further due to exams and time needed to do extra revisions. Might last for a month.

• 3 weeks later...

Will be back to posting on 20th June, when exams end. Erm...maybe a day later since I might be celebrating the end of exams for a night or something like that.

• 1 month later...

It saddens me to say this, but I'm going to have to put the RP on hiatus, although it seems pretty much in that condition on its own at the moment. The reason being I got my latest results from the semester and it was terrible so I figured I need to devote less time into entertainment, and more into my studies. I will still come and check on the forum once in a while, but overall, I'm not free enough to run the RP to its full capacity.

:(:

Funny, I was wondering just a moment ago what had happened to you. Oh well, RL takes priority. I hope you can come back soon, but don't worry about it if not.