Ephraim and Eirika did WHAT?!?

On dA somebody claimed that in the Japanese version, Ephraim and Eirika married in their paired ending. I seriously doubt that's true, but as I can barely understand Japanese, can anybody tell me whether it's true or it's BS some chap cooked up?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Ephraim and Eirika are very intimate with each other. Their paired ending kind of hints at it and I think they do "stick together," they just don't get married. It would be commonplace back in those times where people did such things to keep lineage, although we all know that's just an excuse to sleep with your sister...

Edited by Rafael

On dA somebody claimed that in the Japanese version, Ephraim and Eirika married in their paired ending. I seriously doubt that's true, but as I can barely understand Japanese, can anybody tell me whether it's true or it's BS some chap cooked up?

<3 <3 <3

Though it's probably BS, and the guy might be an incest fan?

Yeah Ephraim and Eirika are very intimate with each other. Their paired ending kind of hints at it and I think they do "stick together," they just don't get married. It would be commonplace back in those times where people did such things to keep lineage, although we all know that's just an excuse to sleep with your sister...

Though wanting to bang your twin sister would be in direct violation of the Westermarck effect. Unless Ephraim and Eirika were raised separately and met for the first time when they were around 12...grr, I'm confusing myself.

Note to self: don't question game logic *shot*

I think that Nintendo would get shafted by Japanese censorship board (omg it exists?!?!) if the game explicitly stated "they married."

And yet they totally left out Lachesis's subtle "more than just sibling" love for her brother, and the nearly blatant innuendo in the Lachesis/Dew talk in C5?

Or were those "Arche fucks like a tiger" thing?

And yet they totally left out Lachesis's subtle "more than just sibling" love for her brother, and the nearly blatant innuendo in the Lachesis/Dew talk in C5?

Or were those "Arche fucks like a tiger" thing?

Who knows? Maybe the times have changed and Japan became slightly more prudish? Maybe innuendos skirt around censorship rules better? I seriously have no idea.

Busy days awaited Eirika and Ephraim as they

struggled to rebuild Renais. Their work gave

new hope to those ravaged by the war, and

with Eirika's constant help, Ephraim grew to

be a trusted and honorable king.

This is what really happened...

It's alllll about the context maaaaaan.

<3 <3 <3

Though it's probably BS, and the guy might be an incest fan?

Incest? Moar liek WINCEST!!!!1one

moar like twincest

Perfect punchlines, imo. :lol:

AKA Hapsburg jaw...

What about the fact that you can get Lakche to fall in love with Shanan who, regardless of her father, is her cousin. Though cousin isn't as bad,

it's still...yeah.

Don't forget Johan. And Johalava, Lakche's other "predestined" pairings. Lakche would screw Skasar if the game mechanics would let her.

also

Nanna:

Aless, take it easy out here. You still have a monumental task awaiting you.

Aless:

I haven't forgotten, believe me. I've no intention of dying in this war.

I will not rest until Agustria has attained the glory my father envisioned for it.

Nanna:

I know you can do it, Aless. Your father would be so proud of you...

Aless:

But I can't do it alone, Nanna. I need you.

Nanna:

Of course, Aless. My life is yours. I'm not making the same mistake my mother did.

Aless:

What... his own sister fell in love with him?

Nanna:

Yes... she did. But it's not all that strange, really. They had different mothers.

Aless:

Hey, that reminds me. You and I are cousins, aren't we...

Nanna:

Yeah, that's right. Hehehe...

Like mother, like daughter.

• 4 weeks later...
Busy days awaited Eirika and Ephraim as they

struggled to rebuild Renais. Their work gave

new hope to those ravaged by the war, and

with Eirika's constant help, Ephraim grew to

be a trusted and honorable king.

This is what really happened...

It's alllll about the context maaaaaan.

You're a pig... T_T *no offense ok??*

Nanna:

Aless, take it easy out here. You still have a monumental task awaiting you.

Aless:

I haven't forgotten, believe me. I've no intention of dying in this war.

I will not rest until Agustria has attained the glory my father envisioned for it.

Nanna:

I know you can do it, Aless. Your father would be so proud of you...

Aless:

But I can't do it alone, Nanna. I need you.

Nanna:

Of course, Aless. My life is yours. I'm not making the same mistake my mother did.

Aless:

What... his own sister fell in love with him?

Nanna:

Yes... she did. But it's not all that strange, really. They had different mothers.

Aless:

Hey, that reminds me. You and I are cousins, aren't we...

Nanna:

Yeah, that's right. Hehehe...

Like mother, like daughter.

That really happens ingame? ._.

That really happens ingame? ._.

http://serenesforest.net/fe4/script_08.html

CTRL + F "Nanna with Aless"

I can make a video if needed >_>

Isn't it more this one? The link you gave only has the +2str/def convo they have. At least, I assume that is where she gets it, given your link was chapter 8 and that's when the convo is.

Also, does that (chapter 8) convo really not give any love points?

Doesn't seem like it

Isn't it more this one? The link you gave only has the +2str/def convo they have. At least, I assume that is where she gets it, given your link was chapter 8 and that's when the convo is.

My mistake, I forgot they had 2 conversations.

I would like a Video, of that.

Ha, ha... I am very funny in a sense.

http://tinypic.com/m/6hqe06/3