[FE4] Aideen's Awesome Absurd Amazing Astounding.... Draft!

Darros

Aideen: Greetings! Are you ready for this? Yes? Excellent! I'm hosting a draft! And since it's my first, I may need to explain some things to you.
First, this is a draft for 6 people! As in, 6 of you lucky people will be playing along with me across this game. However, if you guys decide to be hateful, I may have to cut it to three. And that would be sad.
Anywhoo, my feelings aside, I really want to help Lord Sigurd! This means I'll have to be in every chapter to assist him, so make sure I'm on the map in each chapter, or you'll pay a nasty penalty of 20 turns! And don't just sit me outside the castle for one turn and then put me back in! That's cheating! Make me stay out for the whole map.
Now, I'm also looking for my twin sister Briggid, and I will find her, and I'll give her the Ichival! This has to happen, or there will be a price to pay! 15 turns, to be exact!
Prince Jamka of Verdane is amazing, and I love him. So, I'm going to get married to him! This has to happen, or you're essentially screwed with a 100000000000 turn penalty! And we don't want that. Yes, this means you have to recruit Jamka!
Throughout my journey, there are sure to be a lot of people in need! I shall try to visit villages to rescue them. For each village I visit, you'll have 4 turns taken away from your total! Isn't that nice?
You know how else to take away turns? Or add them? Promote me! The earlier I promote, I'll give bonuses to your turncount! If I promote later, or not at all, though, I'll give you penalties, so watch out! The numbers are in the table below!
One more thing, I care about my children. And I'd like them to have a good life. So, I'll break you a deal. For every staff Lana inherits from me, you'll get three turns reward. For every ring, you can get a fve turn bonus! But there's two speical rings she wants. The leg ring, and the elite ring! These will give you a huge bonus of 20 turns! I also don't want my children to be poor, so I'll provide you this. For every 1000 gold in my children's starting inventory, you'll get 1 turn removed from your total! Hooray! Oh, yeah! Deploy my children in every chapter as well, and make sure they promote! Penalties are listed below.
One final thing, if I die, I will murder your turncount, with a +999999999999 turn penalty! So don't kill me!

[spoiler=da rulez]
Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Sigurd, Aideen and her kids, Jamka, Diadora, Oifey, and Yuria are free for all to use.
3. First, the mothers are drafted, and their children come with them. Example: Drafting Ayra gives you Ayra, Lakche and Skasaher. Ethlin does not count here.
4. Then, the rest of the characters (father characters, fixed characters and substitute characters) are drafted. The order for this part of the draft is reversed, so the person who went last picking mothers goes first picking these characters.
5. Three characters will remain undrafted and are banned for all.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may only: Recruit characters, initiate Talk conversations and special events that do not require the participants to be lovers.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, giving Charisma bonuses, using the Give command, or participating in Lover/Sibling criticals.
3. Other and Neutral units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Arena use is allowed and encouraged.

Regular Penalties:
1. Non-holy weapon users (Noish, Ayra etc.) have a 3 turn penalty per unit per castle.
2. Holy weapon users (Levin, Shanan etc.) and Dancers have a 7 turn penalty per unit per castle. Example: Using Noish (if undrafted) in route to Jungby results in a 3 turn penalty. Once Sigurd seizes Jungby, you take another 3 turn penalty if you use Noish while in route to Evans.
3. Using the Give command is a special 12 turn penalty.

Exceptions:
1. Generation 1 units may lose a bout in the Arena and then die to an enemy while unequipped to prevent them getting married. The enemy must have no other friendly units in his attack range and must finish the character in a single round.
2. Briggid, Claude and Tiltyu are free to use in Chapter 3.
3. Dew may lower the bridge in Chapter 4 if undrafted. He may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.
4. Leaf, Fin and Janne are free to use in Chapter 7.
5. Shanan and Daisy are free to use in Chapter 7 until Yied is seized.

Table of penalties and rewards~

Turns Description
-20 (-40 MAX) Elite or Leg Ring passed down to Lana
-5 Ring (sans Elite or Leg) passed down to Lana
-3 (-30 MAX) Staff passed down to Lana (excludes Live Staff Lana atarts with)
-1 (-10 MAX) 1000 gold in Lana/Lesters starting cash
-4 Aideen visits a village
-50 Aideen promotes in Chapter 1
-20 Aideen promotes in Chapter 2
+10 Aideen promotes in Chapter 4
+15 Aideen promotes in Chapter 5
+30 Aideen doesn't promote
+15 (+30 MAX) Lana or Lester don't promote
+15 Briggid doesn't get the Ichival
+20 Aideen, Lana, or Lester not feilded in a chapter
+100000000000 Aideen not paired with Jamka
+999999999999 Aideen dies. This penalty does not go away if she is ressurected.

[spoiler=Units remaining]
Johalva
Asaello
Hannibal

Teams:
1. Darros: {Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher}, Shanan, Noish, Linda, Femina, Johan
3. Second Pronoun: {Fury, Fee, Sety}, Leaf, Ethlin, Janne, Claude, Rodolbahn
2. Dokutayuu: {Sylvia, Leen, Corple}, Lex, Cuan, Daisy, Tristan, Radney
6. Integrity: {Tiltyu, Tinny, Arthur}, Levin, Alec, Laylea, Midayle, Sharlow
5. Rapier: {Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna}, Dew, Fin, Hawk, Azel, Amid
4. STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED: {Briggid, Patty, Faval}, Aless, Beowulf, Holyn, Altenna, Arden

Edited by Aversa

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sign up because this sounds funny.

Where's the super penalty for pairing Aideen with Midir? And the bonus for having Leptor make Midir a smear on the desert field?

Edited by STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED

Decided not to be that sadistic, and I don't want Aideen acting too OOC.

Quick! Two more people with the same starting letter join!

Your response lacks rage and has saddened me

The first two were zahlman's, this is only the third. Besides, we're allowed to experiment with drafts.

It's because I'm not angry, only sad.

It was already a tired idea when zahlman did it a second time.

Meanie D:

I like this and I want to see it do well. Although I don't have the slightest clue about Aideen's character so I can't really comment on the execution

I can't tell whether you're winking, or not worrying about holding down the Shift key...

It's the Bradface, meant to convey a mixture of dejection and apathy.

Meanie D:

Hey, the first time you did it it was pretty clever and didn't reek of "I LIKE THIS UNIT SO EVERYBODY SHOULD TOO HOW CAN I FORCE THEM TO HMM".

EDIT: Oh by the way, just like with the RD EM draft I've decided I can do something fun for me with this and would like to sign up, please.

Edited by Integrity

It's the Bradface, meant to convey a mixture of dejection and apathy.

It can also mean hello, show irritation, nothing in particular, and much more.

;/ is so versatile.

EDIT: Sanaki badge.

I guess I am okay with this.

Edited by Dave Strider