[Request] Tharja in-game portrait

vMer

Hello everyone. I apologize if this is not the correct forum, but hopefully my request is possible.

I've been looking around everywhere I can think of but I can't seem to find a higher quality, larger version of this image:

DJEdR4Q.jpg

Does anyone have this image but just bigger and better? Or, is there a way to make this image better in an image editor somehow? Any help would be greatly appreciated! And I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for such a request. x_x

Sadly, I don't think you'll find it.

You might find a larger image, but the quality will likely be much worse because it'll be a scanned image or something.

Similarly, making stuff bigger and better yourself is practically impossible. It's like trying to blow up a photo; it can only get blurrier.

If I find and/or remember anything, I'll give you a shout though.

EDIT

Actually, it might help if you tell us what it's for : P

Edited by VincentASM

Actually, it might help if you tell us what it's for : P

I'm making a desktop wallpaper and mostly using official artwork, but I really don't like Tharja's official art. :c

Thank you all for the responses so far. I'm going to google vectoring now~!

Vectoring's not easy. I know, I tried it to salvage some images.

Actually, I can probably do something simple for you. Is a 500 x 500 (approx) image acceptable? That's the best I can do (and it will be a bit blurry) ^^

Edited by VincentASM

Man, my priorities are so screwed up. There are probably 50 other things I should be doing, but I end up doing this instead X D

As I said, quality's kind of crappy.

tharja_portrait.png

Be careful if you're using a dark background--I didn't really try hard with the cutout.

Also, if you have Photoshop, you could consider using the blur tool on stuff that isn't outlines to make it "look" nicer from faraway. I blurred the face and some other parts, but got bored quick.

Edited by VincentASM

Wow! That's absolutely amazing, thank you! I could blur it in Gimp but I really think it looks great.

And an extra thank-you for taking time out of your day to complete this mundane task. I'm truly grateful. *bows*

*throws confetti at you*