Scanlation of official comic released

VincentASM

Thanks to Amielleon you can now read the entirety of the FE: Awakening official comic (plus some bonuses) in English.

Download page is here.

Some background info:

The official comic was first released way back in June 2012, not long after the Japanese release and finally finished a year later in June 2013. In total, 11 two-page chapters were produced--each focused on a character from the game, ranging from Lissa all the way back to Chrom.

Like a lot of Fire Emblem products, the official comic never left Japan, but now English fans can enjoy reading it thanks to the power of fans!

Any thoughts or suggestions? Let us know!

Oh man, I loved Minervykins and Cordelia's tales.

Edited by VincentASM

This explains so much. Love the Marth and Lucina ones. I never did understand...

Why Lucina was the Champion in Regna Ferox...

And the Lucina's Tale one gave me feels when I saw her walking through the gate like in the opening FMV.

Nice job, I didn't even realise that this was released! The art was really well done (like, try amazing...!) and being the huge sucker for Henry and Lon'Qu I am, they were naturally my favourites :D

Thank you for uploading, sharing and to Amielleon for translating!

Edited by Crazy Foxie

Since I was only really interested in Cordelia, Donnel, and Inigo's tales, I only read those (I did take a peek at Lissa's though, since someone said she had her hair down, which I was interested in seeing). lol at Inigo and Donny's, but Cordelia's sucks. It's seriously about BOOBS? >_>

I also don't like that though there's a tale for a freaking wyvern that serves like no importance in the game's story, there's no tale for Frederick, who stays involved with the plot throughout the whole game. Frederick could've easily had a little story revolving around his fear of wild animals or gamey meat. :(

I'm glad he at least appeared in some of these though. Maybe I'll draw my own tale for him someday too. Because he totally deserves it! ^^

Edited by Anacybele

I also don't like that though there's a tale for a freaking wyvern that serves like no importance in the game's story, there's no tale for Frederick, who stays involved with the plot throughout the whole game. Frederick could've easily had a little story revolving around his fear of wild animals or gamey meat. :(

That's what made it cool, plus it was nicely written IMO.

Cordelia's tale just reflects what actually happens in the game though... Yeah, her problem with her breasts is annoying, but I thought the author had a nice spin on it.

Since I was only really interested in Cordelia, Donnel, and Inigo's tales, I only read those (I did take a peek at Lissa's though, since someone said she had her hair down, which I was interested in seeing). lol at Inigo and Donny's, but Cordelia's sucks. It's seriously about BOOBS? >_>

I'm glad he at least appeared in some of these though. Maybe I'll draw my own tale for him someday too. Because he totally deserves it! ^^

Respect. Minerva is the only, er, character active in both generations!

Anyway, half the characters in FE13 had no relevance to the game's actual story.

Plus the Minerva comic was the best one in the bunch.

• 1 month later...