Apotheosis Info

T-Bone

Hey there, hoping for some information about Apotheosis, I've looked around but can't really find what I'm looking for. Maybe direct me if I missed a thread?

It's hard for me to gauge how difficult the map is, so sorry if some of these questions seem silly.

1. Is there a difference between Lunatic and Lunatic+ Apotheosis? I wasn't sure if all the enemies already had 5 skills.

2. Does min/maxing your skills/stats/weapons by doing a bunch of grinding trivialize the map? Could I go in with a chapter 24 team and have a chance at beating it or would I just get wrecked?

3. On a similar note, is it possible (Without sick RNG manipulation) to beat Apotheosis without the Limit Break Manual? I'd rather not purchase any additional DLC that would make the map easier.

Thanks for any help!

As far as I know.

1. There is zero difference on Apotheosis as every single enemies has maxed stats.

2. You would be fucking obliterated if you went in with chapter 24 team, you HAVE to grind every characters up to a sufficient level and stats where the frontline pair up can survive rounds on rounds of onslaught.

3. It can be possible, but it'd be fairly difficult.

I only had maybe 3 LB characters in pair up frontline and a couple that is LB in the rear pair (the one doing dual support/guard/attack that is) when I first beat the original Apotheosis

I survived with just Chrom, MU and his wife, and rally bot at the end.

So my advice? Don't do it until you have maxed out stats on every characters if you're not doing LB with maximum support achieve, or until you have 4 LB characters that has few of the stats LB'd maxed out and with good supports.

Apo has two different difficulty levels (Normal Apo and Secret Apo), but they're triggered by how many turns you clear the first round in, not the difficulty you're playing on normally. Normal Apo is on par with Lunatic+ in skills and a step above it in stats, Secret Apo is a step above Normal in both.

Building a team specifically designed to handle the bosses and stat thresholds trivializes the map, even with insane challenge runs. Going in blind, there's nothing you can do to make it easy (though you can still beat S.Apo on your first try if you fully prepare). A Cht.24 team could handle N.Apo if you had a lot of experience with it and specifically made your team with it in mind, but not if you were going in blind. To handle S.Apo, it would require incredibly tight exp distribution, growth manipulation, extremely high turncounts, and an extremely specific team (so basically no).

It's possible to do, but I would strongly recommend against it (if you're going no DLC at all- which is what that sounds like- you'll also be missing Aggressor and All+2, which are also very important for getting kills and clearing thresholds). You definitely couldn't do it blind.

That said, the enemy data is here. It's up to you whether or not you use it.