How should I promote Artur?

Read my post first  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Did you read my first post?

• Sage
    • Bishop

I'm thinking of how to promote Artur. Here is my current situation.

L'Arachel and Natasha are Valkyries.

Lute is becoming a Mage Knight and is A supporting Artur.

Whatever Artur becomes, Moulder will become the other one later. This is so I can have one of every class. (I didn't use Moulder)

I didn't use Ewan or Knoll, but they'll be Druid/Summoner later.

Now take your pick.

(I didn't use Moulder)

Does this mean you don't intend on using Moulder much? Or that Moulder is just behind Artur on levels and you intend on using him more later?

I say Bishop. Artur's starting class as a monk allows him to gain greater weapon levels in Light Magic (as opposed to Moulder's staves). The Bishop cass would then enhance this with the Slayer ability against monsters.

Of course, this could be flipped on the head so that Moulder doesn't need those extra weapon levels because of Slayer. Both outcomes have their advantages, I suppose.

If your playing style revolves around Artur healing with staves, the Slayer ability is rendered null for the most part. If you want him to attack, then the increased attack from Slayer will come in handy.

Edited by Warrior of Dawn

If you're thinking about endgame, go for Slayer. It makes the last boss somewhat easier.

Otherwise, if you just want to go through the campaign, use Sage Artur.

I prefer Bishop though, it's not really overkill when you need to face the zombie dragons.

Otherwise, if you just want to go through the campaign, use Sage Artur.

CC is 100% monsters. Can't see why you wouldn't want Slayer there. Anima will never be useful, and the caps won't make nearly as much of a difference.

CC is 100% monsters. Can't see why you wouldn't want Slayer there. Anima will never be useful, and the caps won't make nearly as much of a difference.

Nah bro, I meant story mode.

If you're planning on using Moulder LATER, I can only assume you plan on doing Valni and Lagdou for shits and giggles later once you pretty much have everything where you want it in the story mode.

Because of that, I say Moulder benefits more from being a Bishop than Artur does because of his lower magic gains. He probably won't be one-rounding the super mega heavy monsters without slayer, despite the increased firepower of Anima magic.

So obviously, that means make Artur your Sage. Right?

I'm thinking of how to promote Artur. Here is my current situation.

L'Arachel and Natasha are Valkyries.

Lute is becoming a Mage Knight and is A supporting Artur.

Whatever Artur becomes, Moulder will become the other one later. This is so I can have one of every class. (I didn't use Moulder)

I didn't use Ewan or Knoll, but they'll be Druid/Summoner later.

Now take your pick.

I say quit now, these are terrible choices ;_;

Also, your not playing this game for ranks anyways. So what is there to worry about? You have Natasha, Moulder and Riev(if you unlock him).

But yeah Bishops, because Artur is more suited.

Edited by Kim Jong-il