Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't really an error, but can we have an option to disable youtube video players in posts? It's a REAL problem when there's a topic like the "Video game music" thread with a lot of people using youtube links and I can't even view the topic without waiting for my browser to unfreeze from the strain.

...As a matter of fact, there are no forum options at all. Why is that?

Edited by Boney

The growth rates page (and maybe some others I'm not sure) has Mercenary listed as a possible reclass for Vaike.

Vaike has access to Hero. Merc and Hero have the same growth rate.

In http://serenesforest.net/fe7/allcg.htm, CG 49 (Ostia Castle) is listed as being obtained in the extended Epilogue and not being obtainable in the European version (since the European version doesn't have the extended epilogue).

However, that CG also shows up in Chapter 11 of Hector's Tale, and from what I've seen of the European version (which, to be fair, is not much more than this Youtube video:

), the CG shows up in the European version of that chapter as well.

I therefore suggest changing the "Obtain" notes for that CG to "Epilogue (Japan and USA)/Chapter 11 of Hector's Tale (Europe)".

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/boss_l.html

This page has Walhart's defense listed as 28 for Chapter 20- considering his defense is listed as 38 for the previous one and lower difficulties, this should be 38.

A lot of the Xenologue acronyms are outdated as well. (ultimate training, mostly)

Edited by Liquid Snake

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/boss_l.html

This page has Walhart's defense listed as 28 for Chapter 20- considering his defense is listed as 38 for the previous one and lower difficulties, this should be 38.

A lot of the Xenologue acronyms are outdated as well. (ultimate training, mostly)

Another error on that page is Galeforce being misspelled.

Edit: I guess I just didn't understand the page, never mind. I also sorta misunderstood / took it literally when it listed Mercenary next to Hero for Gaius...

Edited by Cordelia

This page says that an extra Heal staff can be gotten from an enemy in chapter 3. If this is true, it'd probably be Lunatic mode only since I haven't seen a Heal staff on an enemy in Hard mode.

I didn't know enemy loot varied according to difficulty; that's a first o__o

Apparently that Heal staff is indeed Lunatic (and presumably Lunatic+) only.

Why is Caeda listed as Shiida all across Shadow Dragon?

That's the name she was given in Europe, where the first English localization of the game was released.

Likewise, for Awakening, which released first here, the American names are used.

This page says that an extra Heal staff can be gotten from an enemy in chapter 3. If this is true, it'd probably be Lunatic mode only since I haven't seen a Heal staff on an enemy in Hard mode.

I didn't know enemy loot varied according to difficulty; that's a first o__o

Apparently that Heal staff is indeed Lunatic (and presumably Lunatic+) only.

...geez I could have confirmed that for you. xD

I have so many backup saves from attempts on my first run on Lunatic.

More to add to the list of children that join your team as long as they survive their chapter: Brady, Kjelle, Nah, and Morgan.

So that makes: Owain, Inigo, Brady, Kjelle, Gerome, Morgan, and Nah. Talking to them makes them controllable in the chapter, but they'll join you at the end of the chapter even if you didn't talk to them.

I feel like a broken record... Sorry...

edit: Decided to check Anna, and she also joins you if she survived and you didn't talk to her. I know for a fact that Yen'fay doesn't join; you DO have to talk to him. And I think that's all the green units in paralogues...

Say'ri is another; she joins after ch15 as long as she survives.

Haven't checked Yarne yet. Should be able to check in a few days...

Edited by Tsamimi