Fire Emblem Ragefest Gaiden: Side-Frustration

MarkyJoe1990

Just to put my own 2 cents in

I am completely starting over on my ragefest submission. As mark says, my submission is pretty much trash despite the effort that went into it and pretty much went down a different path then I originally wanted it to be in my head. Some of my ideas that had a function to limit what the player could do to break the chapter could be broken and I did not figure out the fix until I already sent it in. Other things like the longbows were there so you couldn't break the chapter with the general I gave the player. (In my test plays, that's how I broke my own hack with so decided to do re-stats and weapon fixes). I am brushing up on my level design skills and will come back and finish that hack into the rage inducing hack it deserves to be one day. For now its chapter making practices, playing other FE hacks while doing all kinds of troll research, and re-playing FE games to get examples. I want to win and I don't care how many of my hacks I have to trash and restart to create the perfect one to do it.

That said if anybody wants to see the original bad one, pm me and will send it to you. constructive criticism is welcomed.

Well, it's good to hear that your starting over.

Good luck.