Fire Emblem: Path of a New World

Galleom

Yeti: Challenge accepted?

Change them to "Wards" that are activated on arriving at a certain HP threshold. 25% sounds reasonable to me.

Defense Ward: Gain 10 DEF for one phase if HP drops below 25% in a battle. Ward vanishes after use. Mine is just an example, but making them "Wards" is much more Fire Emblem-y than using Berries.

Hm... It would make sense to make wards that increase stats, but for for some reason it gives me the ideia of something that isn't consumable... But following the idea, maybe "Scrolls" could be used too?

Things like "Defense Scroll"... could work since I won't use skill scrolls like Radint Dawn's...

Why not just make it food that is more relevant to the setting? '3'

What if there was a support chef class that could create consumables

Such cool stuff going on in here though. Nice innovation!

Haha, Thanks!

Anyways, the thing about finding relevant food in FE games is that there isn't generally relevant (or any at all) foods in FE games >_>

The only one I can think if are the pies on Awakening...

... maybe that could work? lol

Well, I don't know about a chef class, but making a bakery shop on the bases would be an idea if I stay with the pies in the place of the berries xp

Haha, no, it was comment.

One of my hacks was going to be on FEXP, but... I thought FEXNA was coming out, so I ditched that idea. Then when I figured out FEXNA would come later, I just said, "screw it" and started ROM-Hacking.

Anyways, looking forward to new progress. Anymore skills?

Hm... Is there any skills you'd want to be in? I've put already many skills and I'm not sure what else I should put in...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of skills I'd personally would like to see some returning skills from previous FE's in this but what ever suits your fancy i guess. as far as original skills i guess a special skill that you could activate at 50% hp were you get a large stat boost for several turns but drop's your Hp down to 25% and makes staff's unable to heal you for the time the boost is in place.

another skill idea would be say a teleport skill for high level magic users that lets them warp themselves say ten spaces anywhere on the map but drops magic down by a quarter for two turns or something?

and a basic sort of skill could be say a sheild of darkness that druids have that has a mag * 1.5 chance of activating that cuts damage by 75% or something?

just a few ideas ya know.

the biggest thing i have to say about skills though is that id like it if enemy's had a variety of skills of there own that change game play up significantly.

and how about dismounting for flyers just for fun as well?

Hm... It would make sense to make wards that increase stats, but for for some reason it gives me the ideia of something that isn't consumable... But following the idea, maybe "Scrolls" could be used too?

Things like "Defense Scroll"... could work since I won't use skill scrolls like Radint Dawn's...

Haha, Thanks!

Anyways, the thing about finding relevant food in FE games is that there isn't generally relevant (or any at all) foods in FE games >_>

The only one I can think if are the pies on Awakening...

... maybe that could work? lol

Well, I don't know about a chef class, but making a bakery shop on the bases would be an idea if I stay with the pies in the place of the berries xp

Hm... Is there any skills you'd want to be in? I've put already many skills and I'm not sure what else I should put in...

What skills have you put in so far? As far as skills, there's a page of Fire Emblem Wiki that has a whole thing of skills.

Anyways, have you put in the skill Aegis yet? It halves the damage of bows, tomes, and dragonstones. There's also a stronger version, Aegis+.

speaking of skills I'd personally would like to see some returning skills from previous FE's in this but what ever suits your fancy i guess. as far as original skills i guess a special skill that you could activate at 50% hp were you get a large stat boost for several turns but drop's your Hp down to 25% and makes staff's unable to heal you for the time the boost is in place.

another skill idea would be say a teleport skill for high level magic users that lets them warp themselves say ten spaces anywhere on the map but drops magic down by a quarter for two turns or something?

and a basic sort of skill could be say a sheild of darkness that druids have that has a mag * 1.5 chance of activating that cuts damage by 75% or something?

just a few ideas ya know.

the biggest thing i have to say about skills though is that id like it if enemy's had a variety of skills of there own that change game play up significantly.

and how about dismounting for flyers just for fun as well?

Those are some nice ideas!

Since I'm now working on command skills, I made the first one, which I called "Enrage".

You can use it if you are under 50% and it will give you a 3-turn buff that gives you 30% Str/Mag, Skl and Spd, however, if you have this, you won't be able to be recovered by items/staves! You will lose the turn you use this, and you can use it again the next turns to reset the 3 turns.

I may do that teleport skill later, when I decide to complete the warp/rescue staves...

Hm... About the third skill, I've done already something similar... "Internal Shadow"; which haves all light-based attacks and increases dark-based attacks by 3. Plus I have also Aegis/Pavise(+)

Having enemy skills that are gameplay changing can be hard because I'd need to change the AI... But I suppose I'll eventually work on that.

In the other side, I don't think it's necessary to dismount...

What skills have you put in so far? As far as skills, there's a page of Fire Emblem Wiki that has a whole thing of skills.

Anyways, have you put in the skill Aegis yet? It halves the damage of bows, tomes, and dragonstones. There's also a stronger version, Aegis+.

Uh, I put quite a few skills, and because of that I don't want to list them >_>

But anyways,

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/skills.html

^I'm basing myself on this page to put on skills. I won't put skills that wouldn't make sense, like "Limit Break" and Dual Guard/Strike, but I think I'm pretty close to finish them all (I've beem working on skills for a while).

I'm making some changes, though; i.e. making -breaker skills less overpowered

I've put Pavise/Pavise+/Aegis/Aegis+ already, though.

You can also consider putting in some skills from Advance Wars: Dual Strike, a sister franchise from Intelligent Systems, and also the TearRing Saga games. They have some more practical-based skills, like 10% better accuracy/damage on certain terrain, movement cost negation, and small things that alter the way a unit can be played. I suppose they are much more akin to passive skill traits.

If you want ideas for skills, I can offer you up a page I was working on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqatOBGqkgOsdHN0OTFEUHd5NlplQkFTdWRjSlg1cnc#gid=2

Feel free to rip anything you want off there. I put a lot of time into those and if you coded any of those into your FEXP and let me have a look at the code when your project was released, I don't mind at all if they make your game better :)

Note that magic users were never completed.

Woah, both of you have some great ideas!

You can also consider putting in some skills from Advance Wars: Dual Strike, a sister franchise from Intelligent Systems, and also the TearRing Saga games. They have some more practical-based skills, like 10% better accuracy/damage on certain terrain, movement cost negation, and small things that alter the way a unit can be played. I suppose they are much more akin to passive skill traits.

I like the ideia of terrain-based skills, although giving +10 avoid/hit in mountains/forests would probably be overkill x.x I guess I'll make terrain skills that increase avoid/hit or damage, so terrain that already increase avoid don't do things like giving +50(!) avoid.

Need icon sprites for the skills, though... Although I'll probably only edit things to fit the skills >_>

If you want ideas for skills, I can offer you up a page I was working on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqatOBGqkgOsdHN0OTFEUHd5NlplQkFTdWRjSlg1cnc#gid=2

Feel free to rip anything you want off there. I put a lot of time into those and if you coded any of those into your FEXP and let me have a look at the code when your project was released, I don't mind at all if they make your game better :)

Note that magic users were never completed.

I'm actually glad that you let me use your ideas xP

I've seen already your topic with your ideas for skills. I specially liked the "Rush" skills!

Some skills would be really hard to put in, though. Things like 'Capture', I mean.

Now, I wish I could actually put some of these classes (making sprites for whole new classes is hard.), although I guess it's kind of fine having only the fe gba classes...

Most of my classes that were custom were based off FEXNA yeti-classes, and I have permission to use some of those. (It's part of the FEXNA deal)

But really use all that you want, by all means. I put days of work into the balance lol.

Need icon sprites for the skills, though... Although I'll probably only edit things to fit the skills >_>

I have a shitload you can feel free to use. Edited by IM FAE OMG!!

Monday Update!

So it starts.

Our NCFC 2013 Booth is now underway! Our first update introduces you to the main Wayfarers characters. Please take a seat and say hello. They won’t bite! I... hope.

[spoiler=Characters]Wayfarers

Alex

alex_f11.png

Is the youngest of the three orphans, yet tecnically the leader of the Wayfarers.

Sees the world differently from most, which increases his skills both as a painter and as a leader.

Decided to learn the ways of magic, he studied for years. It is unknown how, but he managed to fuse his skills as a painter with his skills as a mage, creating unique and powerful magics.

A really kind person, dislikes violence and discord of any degree, and because of that, some people sees him as a coward, but he shows courage when needed.

Disapproves Gahst thivery and Bravesa pleasure of fighting.

Gahst

galleo11.png

Very swift and skilled thief, he is a natural tactican and strategist beacause of his observation skills.

Started taking advantage of his nimble hands and mind at a young age, stealing food and money to survive in his little town, where he used to live only with his brothers Bravesa and Alex. Their parents died when they were kids.

Pays attention to details which most don't see, and likes to point errors from the other, but because of that is seen as grumpy, even though he has the intention of helping.

Gave up of thievery years ago, when Mikhail saved his town (and consequently, his brothers).

Bravesa

braves11.png

Lived as a mercenary to help his brothers since twelve, when his parents died. Learned the way of the axe-fighting with his father. Extremely strong warrior, really enjoys fighting.

He isn't exactly dumb, but he doen't think though things too well.

Stopped his life as a mercenary and was turned into an actual soldier when Mikhail saved he and his brothers from a bandit raid.

Is the best friend and rival of Eddy. Constantly discusses with Angelina due to his "dumb muscle" demeanor.

Eddy (Eduardo)

ed_fac11.png

Used to live in a village with his childhood bestfriend, Lenna, in Algard. When she got sick, he started to work for the army to get some money for medicine.

Fought against Trames until he met Mikhail. That encounter changed his mind and brought him to the side of Trames.

Has very strong ideals, willing to die and go back from hell for them

Is very competitive, especially when it comes to Bravesa, with whom he has a friendly rivalry.

Denas

denas_11.png

Joined Mikhail's army due to what he describes as a "moral debt", even though he says nothing more. It is rumored that he is the lost son of a noble house of Salfare, the Country of Shifting Dunes. A master swordsman, extremely skillful with the blade, but enigmatic and sarcastic. Has a unique (and sometimes horrible) sense of humor.

Seeks to be the greatest swordsmith ever to have lived.

A good friend of Eusine, somewhat of a friend to Gahst.

Eusine

eusine11.png

A quircky archer who'd rather be called "eccentric", but of unmatched skill with the bow.

He lived in a treehouse in the middle of a forest, and after being helped by Mikhail to save Dino, his pet, from enemies who had kidnapped it, he joined his army. Wants do find de recipe of the Tapioca with Cheese, which seems to be truly lost as no one knows what that is.

A good friend of Alex and Denas.

Angelina

angeli11.png

A gifted cleric that likes to complain, and because of that was branded as "annoying" within the Wayfarers, even if it is only a in-joke.

Sour on the outside, sweet on the inside.

Has deep sorrow of never having true friends while young.

Is a good friend of Alex, discusses a lot with Bravesa, due to his "dumb muscle" manneirisms.

Edited by Galleom

Tuesday Update!

Today's update will focus on some little differences from the original FEXP engine.

As you may know, the game is made using FEXP, but there are some differences to the original one from Yeti!

First of all, the preparation screen.

While incomplete in FEXP (it had only the screen image itself...?), the system was mostly completed, and slightly modified.

prepar10.png

Now you can see 'base conversations', which means more character development and items!

You also can buy items before the match even starts, which is good, unless you don't have gold like I didn't. xD

Also, the interface was slightly updated.

skills11.png

Now there is space for one more skill! Having space only for 4 skills was annoying me >_>

There are also many new skills to work with. Ephraim is there mostly to exemplify this.

bonds10.png

Now there's actually space for more that one bond! Also, the effect is shown below the screen.

la_cos54.png

When a character by something that decreases a stat, the effect is shown! (Does that even happen in the original games?)

saves10.png

There is also three saves to work with! Not only that, but also you can use Map Saves, so there's a total of 6 saves to use! (although I may increase that...?)

Finally, here's a teaser!

It's also a showcase of one of the most epic healing ever, lol

Edited by Galleom

Wow you got a save system, I'm fucking impressed :D That and prep screen were the biggest holes in FEXP!

Two issues I have though.

1. The skills look ugly mashed together like that. Use the pattern in FEA that goes like this:

X X

-X

X X

Remove skill names, and make pressing the R button on the skill icons show a 3 line description that has their name and description inside.

2. That -9 in the screenshot looks ugly, make the color significantly lighter, use a red color from the interface somewhere and not a deep crimson.

Also a personal preference, you should have a "Base" option in fexp that brings up a choice menu for supports, the armory, item trading, and etc like they had in Radiant Dawn. Trying to get Yeti to implement this for his engine because it looks better that way.

Edited by IM FAE OMG!!

bonds10.png

Now there's actually space for more that one bond! Also, the effect is shown below the screen.

Bonds are actually supposed to be super supports, S ranks before S ranks were even a thing and thus one per person. Still, pretty cool stuff here, the skills screen idea is clever

Also those new Thief frames for the knife attacks are not in the FEXP public release '3'

^Haha, I got those in the old-fashioned way xp, I mean, like printing the screen and hoping to get a new frame? Um... Is that a problem?

And oh, that that bonds thing makes sense, but now I'm using it like Radiant Dawn bonds >_>

@fuzz94: Oh, I didn't see that project before, nice to know other FEXP games

@klokinator(?): Uh... wasn't the save system there already(even if it had only 1 save)? But I'll work on those things.

Anyways, to the late Wednesday update!

Wednesday Update!

So, today's update will cover... Bows/Archers!

Archers are odd thing, since they can't attack at close range, so here's what I did.

First of all, I put the option to add the bows to the weapon triangle! Well, kinda.

Just like in yeti's game, this option gives bows weapon advantage when attacking from afar, but they get weapon disadvantage if they are attacking from close-range!

Note that I said that I put the option. I'm saying that because even though there is the option, I'm not sure if I should use it.

(but yeah, the player can't touch this option)

In addition to that, I basically split bows in some types.

There are Normal Bows, Short Bows, Long Bows and Crossbows!

- Normal bows:

slack_10.png

They are the average thing with range 2 only, so they aren't that interesting, right?

Well, not quite! Even though they do have a somewhat limited range, there are a greater variety of effects when comparing to the other types. one example of that is the Slack Bow shown in the image above.

It may have lower mgt than the Iron Bow, but its true force lies in its special effect. When using the Slack Bow, if you don't move before attacking, the damage will increase in 6!

- Short Bows:

short_10.png

Bows with generally with low mgt, above average crit, average weight and hit rates... And 1~2 range! It will however lose hit if you are attacking at close range. They are, however, really rare (there's like... Two of them?).

Before I put the bows-in-weapon-triangle option, the hit lose was of 30, turning a trusty 90% hit into a solid-but-RNG-may-screw-you 60% hit rate, but... I'm not sure about that either.

- Long Bows:

long_b10.png

Bows with a 2~3 Range, more... Legendary bows may have range 2~4. They have average mgt, low hit, a little heavy and mostly without crit bonuses. There is some variety on Long Bows.

- Crossbows:

crossb10.png

"Bows" with Range 1~2, they have a high might, they are really really heavy, a great hit rate, don't lose anything when at close-range, but they have modified damage and hit rate formulas:

- The damage, instead of (Mgt + Str), will be (Mgt + [skl/2])

- The hit rate, instead of (Skl*2), will be (Skl + Str)

Only Snipers and Warriors use crossbows, so they are a odd case when Snipers hit harder but warriors are faster with it >_>

They is also some variety in crossbow. I'm using Radiant Dawn's crossbows, but I added effects to a couple of them (Taksh is kinda like the killer crossbow )

Noting that:

Mgt = Might, the base damage of the weapon.

Str = Strength, the strenght stat of the user.

Skl = The skill stat, but this one is more obvious, but anyways...

Finally, I had the idea of limitating each type to some classes (everyone can use normal bows):

Archers: Short, Long bows

Nomad: Short, Long bows

Sniper: Short, Long, Cross bows

Nomad Trooper: Short, Long bows

Assassin: Long bows

Warrior: Crossbows

Ranger: Short bows (And maybe crossbows?)

Again, I'm not entirely sure about that, so... What do you think about that?

That aside, here's another video!

This time, I'm showing some things from tuesday... and some other things.

Edited by Galleom

Interesting stuff

"Bows" with Range 1~2, they have a high might, they are really really heavy, a great hit rate, don't lose anything when at close-range, but they have modified damage and hit rate formulas:
- The damage, instead of (Mgt + Str), will be (Mgt + [skl/2])
- The hit rate, instead of (Skl*2), will be (Skl + Str)
Only Snipers and Warriors use crossbows, so they are a odd case when Snipers hit harder but warriors are faster with it >_>

They is also some variety in crossbow. I'm using Radiant Dawn's crossbows, but I added effects to a couple of them (Taksh is kinda like the killer crossbow )

Noting that:
Mgt = Might, the base damage of the weapon.
Str = Strength, the strenght stat of the user.
Skl = The skill stat, but this one is more obvious, but anyways...

Finally, I had the idea of limitating each type to some classes (everyone can use normal bows):

Archers: Short, Long bows
Nomad: Short, Long bows
Sniper: Short, Long, Cross bows
Nomad Trooper: Short, Long bows
Assassin: Long bows
Warrior: Crossbows
Ranger: Short bows (And maybe crossbows?)

Just going off what I'd think, I'd think a crossbow's AS (or AS loss due to weight) might be partially (or wholly) determined by strengths instead of speed (the whole using your entire body pulling the bow down with your foot and string up with your arms/back to reload them). Don't really see why strength would increase accuracy, or why skill would increase damage though. This would justify warriors using them, as they don't require too much practice or skill, but take a bit of strength to reload. I also always saw assassins/rogues as having crossbows, as they're easier to conceal (if str is used for AS/less AS reduction, sins/rogues could be effectively limited to smaller/lighter crossbows, which would make sense).

Are rangers just non sacae-esque mounted archers? Would've expected them to have the same bows as nomads. Or maybe even just long as their close range weapon (lance or sword I"m guessing) would cover the other. Also, if you implement anticipation, shortbows become less beneficial. Not that I condone stealing intellectual property.

But yeah, cool ideas, interested in seeing them in action. Always liked bows.

^Well, warriors have 29 cap Str and snipers have 25, which is already more str than the heaviest of the crossbows, but str helping to mitigate a weapon's weight seems like a good idea! I'll try to add modes on the way to calcuate AS.

The skill/str thing is more a balance thing than anything else, but I guess that it takes strentgh to aim that thing and it needs skill to hit somewhere important? Hm... adding crossbow to more classes would be nice, but I'd need lots of sprites and I'm lazy about that xD

About the rangers, I made rangers more like awakening's bow knight, as they are faster than paladins (but slower than Nomad Troopers), and they are also good archer killers since they get Bowbreaker, so they a little more than alternative troopers...

Anticipation, as in that skill that lets N. Troopers change weapons as they get attacked? I don't think a have it now, but yeah, it may make short bows less useful, but other classes can still use those!

But augh, sorry, but my internet stopped working right before I was going to post the update >_>

So, behold, the... Thursday Update?

Today's update will cover... Dancers!

dancer10.png

Even if it may not fit everyone's styles, it does fit mine, so I felt that it a big hole in FEXP, so I added it!

As it should, dancers do refresh units, allowing them to move again... but they also have some added bonus!

Though the game, you may find some "rings", when in a character inventory, those rings increase a little of a character's stat! Depending of the kind of the ring, if increase different stats:

Enki's Might: +Str/Mag

Sinann's Exert: +Skl

Enlil's Storm: +Spd

Freya's Litany: +Lck

Nils' Ballad: +Def

Ninian's Grace: +Res

There's also a seventh ring!

Inari's Soothe, which recovers 10 HP at the start of each turn.

... But you may ask: what those have to do with dancers?

Those rings improve the dancer's performace, this is it, if the dancer(or a bard?) dances to an unit while having one of those rings, the effect will be transferred for one turn! (albeirt a little weakened)

So if you manage to get all rings and give to your dancer, you may get something like this after a dance!

dance_10.png

Oh, the bonus won't stack with the rings effect, so if you try to give the ring after giving the effect, it won't be much of a difference.

And that's not all the dancers can do! After a certain level, the dancer will be able to peform a special dance! Those dances are different from 'normal' dances and have a separated command for them.

specia11.png

Special Dances don't carry off effects from rings, but they do give some extra stats by themselves! Kinda like Awakening's special dances, they'll give you +3 Str/Mag, +3 Def and +3 Res!

Plus, the special dance effects do stack with rings, so you can go with +6 on those stats in this way.

Edited by Galleom

^Haha, I got those in the old-fashioned way xp, I mean, like printing the screen and hoping to get a new frame? Um... Is that a problem?

Yeah kinda. They're new animations I made for FE7x, not for public use

@Mercenary Lord: Well, if you want to make sprites, you can make... people (assassin, ranger) with crossbows, I guess?

@bwdYeti: Uh... but can I use it? I mean, you'll later make it public for FEXNA... won't you?

@klok: oh, uh, I'm... sorry >_>

But anyways, here we are with the (kind of) NCFC Friday Update!

This time, I'll cover... Command Skills!

First of all, here is one skill from Sacred Stones, summoning!

summon10.png

Excuse me for using a druid instead of an actual summoner.

But anyways, you can set a different summon for diffrent characters or classes, but each one will be able to summon only once until the summon get killed.

I still have to get the skill effect, though.

phanto10.png

Phantoms fly so they have some quite great range.

Even if they can't summon after they have already a summon, summoners can also do more things if they already have summoned something! Specifically, they can defend!

defend10.png

Defending will increase 10 def and 5 res, but will make the druid immobile unless 3 turns pass or if the summon get killed.

defend12.png

(Does the color look better now?)

You'll have to remember that if the phantom get killed, you'll lose the bonus, which could get you in nasty situations.

------------------------------

Now, the next skill I'll talk about is... the Rally skill!

rally_10.png

Rally skills, just as in Awakening, will give stats to all allied units in 3 tiles nearby for one turn.

In this case, Bravesa used Rally Power, so the Phantom got +4 power.

phanto11.png

(The +2 in movement is due to the fact they fly)

The skills don't stack with themselves, so two Rally defenses won't increase +8 def, but if you get something like Rally Spectrum, the defense bonus will stack!

Next... I'll talk about shoving! don't shove me, though

shove_10.png

Shove works like in Radiant Dawn/Path of Radiance, pushing a unit one tile, although I didn't find the sound effect >_>

Right now, you can only shove allied units.

shove_11.png

Shoving will push a unit if the con is lower, allowing you to make some tactics.

It also will make the shoved unit wake up faster of a sleeping, but that's fairly obscure.

There is also Smite, which will push 2 tiles instead, but there is also a option in the editor that allows you to change that to more, in this case, you'll be pushed up to a tile you can be pushed.

Finally... The last skills I'll be talking about...

... Remember when I said that making a Capture skill would be difficult?

GUESS WHAT I DID

captur10.png

^-^

For those who don't know about the skill (I mean, it's from a game that didn't even got launched outside of Japan!(I think?)), if you use that command and defeat the enemy, you will capture that enemy!

The command is "skill-based", but there is a flag that makes everyone have that.

You can use it only if your con is greater than the one you are trying to capture. But if you are riding a horse/pegasus/wyvern this rule won't apply and you'll be able to capture anyways.

captur11.png

A captured unit won't be able to do anything, and if you drop him/her/it, the captured unit will die!

captur12.png

However, while someone is holding a captured unit, the captor will be able to raid the captured inventory!

captur13.png

(I still have to work on that generic face, though)

Be weary, though!

In addition to the normal rescue effects, this is it, losing half of your skl and spd, if you are capturing a unit, you will also lose half of your defense and resistence!

captur14.png

... And that concludes the NCFC special week!

Thanks for viewing, though!

edit: forgot putting information about shoving

Edited by Galleom

@bwdYeti: Uh... but can I use it? I mean, you'll later make it public for FEXNA... won't you?

Just FYI, while I won't answer for Yeti (he's probably going to say no), one doesn't go through a video and screen shot animations to use them. You ask the person who made it and get their permission, not assume it's fine and shove it into your project. Whether or not he's going to make it public in FEXNA later or not isn't really the point.

Hm... I didn't think of that, but that's a good point! I'm sorry for that.

However, I do think that "Whether or not he's going to make it public in FEXNA later" is relevant, since even if he doesn't let me use the sprites, by knowing if he'll make it public later(or not), I'd know that I'll be able to use the sprites later(or not).

(And, just pointing it out, I didn't went though a video taking screens, it wouldn't be good enough, I took the screenshots from the FE7x demo, again, I know it's not yout point, just pointing it out).

It was already in the fexp version of his game so it'd be even easier to rip than that. However you should just remove it, sorry if you put in a lot of time. Yeti has his unique things for 7x after all, and he's a cool guy so he might make the class edited animations public release later on so I'd take it out and store it somewhere, if I were you.

Also you totally added my exact implementation of summoning I love you.

But if you are ring a horse/pegasus/wyvern this rule won't apply and you'll be able to capture anyways.

This sentence, broken it is.

Also for capturing, do all your stats halve for that battle except con (To make capturing harder than a regular attack) or do they stay normal? They should all be halved, with Brave weapons making it easier to capture than usual.

Edited by IM FAE OMG!!

^I meant riding instead of ring, thanks for pointing out!

Oh, I didn't know that halving stats were even a thing, haha. I mean, I did read the article on capturing on the wiki, but somehow that I didn't get that. I suppose I mistaked that with the rescue thing.

But yes, it does halve all main stats during a capture! Lck don't get affected, though... and bonus effects don't get affected either, so some team support get really helpful in these cases.

And yeah... I guess that removing for now it's the best to do...

I made/edited a little animation to replace that, though.

gah_th10.gif

It isn't supposed to loop, but it loops quite well, haha