Think of ANY Fire Emblem character

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I thought it was gonna be like my old "is now replaced with Gheb".

Totally thought Hector, but since he's already a lord, my second thought was ERK, though I.ll post it later.

Largo

He and his wife fighting a crazed a gang of bandits in various territories around Tellius. It'd be filled with romance and witty banter, plus we'd get to see how he lost his arm and how he and his wife came to the choice of adopting Amy.

Edited by Esme

Makalov, tired from running from his creditors, decides to hunt them down so that Marcia will finally stop with her incessant bitching. This game also includes drinking/gambling minigames after each chapter.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Eh ... I have two.

Tormod: Pretty much his adventures with the Laguz Emancipation Alliance. Either before or after they met Ike. Or maybe even during the in-between in FE9 and FE10.

Rath: What exactly he was doing and where he went after he was banished from his tribe. Or at least part of it, since he's been away for 15 years.

Katarina. Prologue starts at DLC chapter 2 that actually is the prologue. Chapter 1-5 is about killing some Marth former allies, Chapter 6-9 is were FE12 assassins chapters take place but you do not get to fight many FE12 chars except for special bosses (Chapter 6 you kill Ogma and Draug, Ch 7 Est and Cain, Ch 8 Wrys, Ch 9 Caesar and Radd, Ch 10 Horace, Ch 11 Athena.), By Chapter 13 completition Katarina 'leaves' the party and Ch 14-17 Kleine and Roro die. By Chapter 18 you should fight in an Intel FoW cause it is Ch 20x for marth. and Ch 19 is Last Chapter but surprise it is a Defend chapter Hold like 15 turns against uber units from marth army. you get access to all the assassins 'cause Garnef resurrects them and tons of generic units with ~20 in most of their stats. And you also get to use The 4 sisters

If you actually Hold the 15 turns and all the assassins (the important ones) are still alive an extra chapter shows where is Ch 23 Katarina and Eremiya have both starlights tomes and try take down Gharnef... after you finish him he takes to the otherworld every assassin but katarina 'cause he brought them back and makes a good story. The end...

Hope you have like it

Just began to think of something which maybe called genealogy of Hezul right here, with Elto and Aless as the lords...now I feel an urge to learn to hack SNES games.

Edited by Bee

Sety's adventure of awesomeness.

His bike gets stolen and he goes off to reclaim it.

This would make life complete.

Heather

Hmmm....

I can see where this is going...

8wjz7m.jpg

smug.gif

Katarina. Prologue starts at DLC chapter 2 that actually is the prologue. Chapter 1-5 is about killing some Marth former allies, Chapter 6-9 is were FE12 assassins chapters take place but you do not get to fight many FE12 chars except for special bosses (Chapter 6 you kill Ogma and Draug, Ch 7 Est and Cain, Ch 8 Wrys, Ch 9 Caesar and Radd, Ch 10 Horace, Ch 11 Athena.), By Chapter 13 completition Katarina 'leaves' the party and Ch 14-17 Kleine and Roro die. By Chapter 18 you should fight in an Intel FoW cause it is Ch 20x for marth. and Ch 19 is Last Chapter but surprise it is a Defend chapter Hold like 15 turns against uber units from marth army. you get access to all the assassins 'cause Garnef resurrects them and tons of generic units with ~20 in most of their stats. And you also get to use The 4 sisters

If you actually Hold the 15 turns and all the assassins (the important ones) are still alive an extra chapter shows where is Ch 23 Katarina and Eremiya have both starlights tomes and try take down Gharnef... after you finish him he takes to the otherworld every assassin but katarina 'cause he brought them back and makes a good story. The end...

Hope you have like it

10/10 would play.