Lord of Azure Flames Tier List

riariadne

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His durability is merely average. The reason he died a lot is because of the dice.

He has a useful trick in Hawkeye/Counter. His HP is pretty good overall and he's fast enough not to get doubled consistently.

The rest of his stats though are admittedly average.

Viv hasn't actually dodged any attack thrown at her yet. Luckily she has vantage so she always hits twice if she doubles before they can attack. That's cool. I know for a fact she hasn't dodged anything because I rolled for the enemy before applying vantage and all the attacks hit. She's no dodge tank(not arguing her position, only stating things that haven't been mentioned).

• No arguing your own guys up/down.
  • All around usefulness> Utility> Combat effectiveness
  • Ranking is based on how much they benefit the party.

Top tier:

Tessa

Charlotte

Damian

Aiya

High tier:

Morgan

Esphyr

Chase

Eric

Mid tier:

Kelas

Arrin

Reika

Helios

Isotov

Dani

Cess

Viveka

Low tier:

Alferos

Conrad

Irina

Derek

Fail tier:

Mark

Kamilla

Why is Irina in low?

I can sort of get why Alf's in low, though his death usually has to do with unlucky rolls.

He's not that big a glass cannon. Enemies are at risk of Counter. He has pretty high hp and he has enough speed not to get doubled.

Edited by Dark Sage

I can sort of get why Alf's in low, though his death usually has to do with unlucky rolls.

He's not that big a glass cannon. Enemies are at risk of Counter. He has pretty high hp and he has enough speed not to get doubled.

Risk of taking 3 points of damage isn't that good. Speed, OK, but you aren't doubling, either. His strength is too low, FMPOV, to make use of the skill. And while you do have a good amount of HP, 2 DEF and that isn't going to help much, when 3 SKLs only need to roll 2s to hit you. Maybe when he levels up, he'll be of more use, but until then...

Also, did you add the missed chapter EXP?

Edited by Snike

• 4 weeks later...