Um, hello.

your avvy is pretty

Isn't it though~? I adore artstyles like this... Ever so beautiful and wonderful.

Welcome Sophia! I hope you have fun and be active, I was inactive for a couple of years but now I'm back, and I realize how much I missed this forum

Thanks, and I intend to be as active as I can be! I usually don't have much trouble staying active places.

I do so ever adore that game! Its been a while since I've played though, since my Wii bit the dust... ^^;; I typically main Marth, and insist that he be in White. His Final Smash is always a bit too broken in my opinion though. The F-Zero stages are my favorite, at any rate!

I'm usually all over the place with my characters, though I seem to use Lucas and Zelda better than the rest. As for stages, I like the F-Zero stages, Spear Pillar, and Green Hill Zone in particular. On Marth's Final Smash: Marth's Final Smash is able to outrun the cars on Big Blue. However, due to the attack's ending lag, Marth will probably still SD using it. And speaking of SDing... It's a riot seeing a computer Fox, Falco or Wolf SD using their final smash.

As an aside, I doubt you know what the character in my avatar is from...

Edited by Metal King Slime

Ahhh I knew the instant I saw your name people would recognize you as a girl and a swarm of people would come to introduce you XD So I waited and 2 pages is good enough for me... They're fond of you already!!

Though I don't come here enough to see if these intro topics started growing... I should get on that x3

Well you need a girl to welcome you for once!!

Hello Sophia~ Welcome to the Forest and hope you have fun here! =3

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Make sure you check out the Code of Conduct before I am forced to dole out punishment of questionable intent and effectiveness.

Also, you are the new user who said they wanted to talk to me in the other thread! Feel free to send me a PM whenever, I'm up for talking about anything to anyone :tangerine:.

33xahj5.jpg

Yeah, uhhh, pretty sure we'll get along great.

Edited by Tangerine