Ragefest 3: Douchey Today, Relieved Tomorrow

MarkyJoe1990

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, my signature says it all. And fun fact, my username that I had before ThatGuyDownTheStreet was in fact hithere1(I didn't capatilize the "h" back then.) You can see that in my Name History thing on my profile.

Right. No hard feelings?

Well aren't you boring

SO

how goes Pnwage Kirby's submission?

Only two parts have been uploaded so far. Honestly, it's not as hard as I initially thought. Once you get past the first few turns, it's essentially a bait 'n switch fest. Though, I could be proven wrong later on in the chapter.

I don't think I'd consider it the hardest submission in the contest, but I commend pwnagekirby. She clearly put a lot of thought into it.

Fun fact: The bottom-right part was playtested a grand total of 3 times. In fact, unless you find you really want those steel lances or that experience (You shouldn't since I doubled the starting levels of all your units besides Marky), I suggest not fighting those guys at all on your actual run to the forest and beyond.

Final part of PwnageKirby's submission is up

LOL, Super Saiyan Marc. Only HE is manry enough to wear the sacred Saiyan pants of the Goldstein family.

SO manry that even donkeys will tremble in fear of his awesome power! Many donkeys! Not even ogres could protect the donkeys, or even kitty-cats with swords can defeat Marc!

He's just THAT epic.

I hope you got the reference, people.

Okay. seriously Hithere1, did you even try this time around?

Your submission, as far as I'm concerned, is completely unwinnable. Did you actually play this to see if you could beat it yourself?

Why the hell do I have to deal with BOLTING SAGES THAT KILL MY UNITS IN TWO HITS when I can barely get even ONE of my units (Whom all have shitty stats and growths) to level 10 before a hero with brave weapons shows up?

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

LOL, Super Saiyan Marc. Only HE is manry enough to wear the sacred Saiyan pants of the Goldstein family.

SO manry that even donkeys will tremble in fear of his awesome power! Many donkeys! Not even ogres could protect the donkeys, or even kitty-cats with swords can defeat Marc!

He's just THAT epic.

I hope you got the reference, people.

Bladehero: Master of the subtle jokes.

On another note, can't wait until I get to watch these PK vids, I caught a glimpse of part three and the text looked funny as hell xD

Okay. seriously Hithere1, did you even try this time around?

Your submission, as far as I'm concerned, is completely unwinnable. Did you actually play this to see if you could beat it yourself?

Why the hell do I have to deal with BOLTING SAGES THAT KILL MY UNITS IN TWO HITS when I can barely get even ONE of my units (Whom all have shitty stats and growths) to level 10 before a hero with brave weapons shows up?

I can totally understand your reaction. You see, when I orignally did this, like maybe a few days before, my events just stopped working for like the death quote things, and I couldn't figure out why. So, as I panicked, I did the best I could to compensate for this bug. I tried putting my death based events into turn based events, roughly estimating where they may have come had the death based events not failed or whatever. After I saw your video about entering to win it all and stuff like that, I decided that I should take my entry out of the competition. However, when I saw your comment about whether or not I still wanted my entry to be still in Ragefest 3, it got me thinking. I decided to give a shot, and said that if you don't think it's "acceptable" then forget about it. I know now that it was a mistake to reconsider it, and that I should've went with my first instincts on whether or not I should go through with this. Sorry for wasting time on this.

I can totally understand your reaction. You see, when I orignally did this, like maybe a few days before, my events just stopped working for like the death quote things, and I couldn't figure out why. So, as I panicked, I did the best I could to compensate for this bug. I tried putting my death based events into turn based events, roughly estimating where they may have come had the death based events not failed or whatever. After I saw your video about entering to win it all and stuff like that, I decided that I should take my entry out of the competition. However, when I saw your comment about whether or not I still wanted my entry to be still in Ragefest 3, it got me thinking. I decided to give a shot, and said that if you don't think it's "acceptable" then forget about it. I know now that it was a mistake to reconsider it, and that I should've went with my first instincts on whether or not I should go through with this. Sorry for wasting time on this.

Did you think to ask for help on the problem?

Goddamn so much shit was making me piss myself with laughter in part 3! And that Joyslund guy is amaaaaazing :D

I should totally rip something like that off for MoH xD

And some of these jokes are funny as hell. I liked Jenny's bio xD

THAT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING

THAT WAS AN AMAZING GODDAMN ANIMATION

HOW DID YOU GET THE SCOLLING PIC, CHAR?

IF CHAR DOESN'T WIN RAGEFEST I AM QUITTING FE FORUMS FOREVER, MOTHER FUCKER.

Edited by Sirius

Not really, since the deadline has already passed and stuff, so I thought it was pointless to do so.

Sorry, I meant before the deadline. Did you ask for help during the process of making your submission?

Sorry, I meant before the deadline. Did you ask for help during the process of making your submission?

Not really, since I went on the same sort of idea of that if you didn't like it, then just don't upload it. It was also pretty close to the deadline, and so I felt that it was pretty pointless to do so.

Not really, since I went on the same sort of idea of that if you didn't like it, then just don't upload it. It was also pretty close to the deadline, and so I felt that it was pretty pointless to do so.

So wait, did you wait until very close to the deadline to work on your project?