Will we be able to choose My Unit's class?

VincentASM

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we will able to choose My Unit's class?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Would you like to choose My Unit's class?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

Plus, really, how else are you going to have continuous, infinite sieges able to be engaged on the map? A country runs out of soldiers at some point--while evil magicks conjure up reanimated dead.

Holy shit. IS should so have decided to reanimate enemies you kill, and they just keep coming after you, so you end up fighting dude you killed somewhere again in a whole other location. Especially one annoying boss, a token dude to kill over and over again. And then at the end of the game just ends up joining your team. :D Or the otherway around, Krom and co. actually make a decent dent in a force, only to have them revive and rearms themselves as if nothing were amiss.

That sounds like what happens in FE10 Part 4, except that you never really got to fight the reanimated enemies. Well, I don't know, maybe the soldiers in the Tower could have been reanimated I guess.

Not exactly back...I was refering to myUnit's weapon choices and Def stats based on the Scans. Sorry if I misled you :(:

No problem, thats pretty cool that MyUnit has high defense growth. I wonder if you're able to alter his growths.

Being based off Gaiden, its possible we might get branching promotions or even Barons.

Hmmm, I wonder if we'll be getting branching promotions again? Can't wait to see all other new classes.

A giant? -looks through media section-

Edit: I can't find it... uh...

It was in one of battle animations in the second trailer. It had an apelike stance, overly long arms, and what appeared to be an execution hood.