Soiree - like her personality, plus above

Viole - bishounen badass looking archer

Also, I hope Libera/Rivera's a dude. I like long, blond haired guys. :P

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to add some people

Vake - he's a manly fighter lol and he can become a hero!

Flavia - She looks very badass. If she's recruitable, hell yeahs I'm using her.

Richt, Miriel, and Sariya - I love mages! If Sariya is a dark mage, that'll make her even sexier~

and I gotta give it up to Marth or whoever he's going by. If he can promote this time, I'll be even happier~

Krom. Is. Hot. He's like the love child of Ike and Marth and that's why I love him. Digging the tattoo mark thing and the whole asymmetry.

I think I'm gonna love Liz, too. Her outfit is so adorable and I wouldn't mind cosplaying as her.

HNNNNNNG 'MARTH'. I am so sure to cosplay as them because the outfit is so EPIC!

I'd need more stuff before I can confirm if I like them or not.

Krom, since he seems almost as badass as Sigurd, Hector, Ephraim, and FE9 Ike.

Sumia, since she looks pretty hot and is a pegasus knight. *has an unhealthy obsession with them*

Frederick, since he's a GK and looks pretty awesome.

I'm adding that new stripperiffic girl that looks like Velvet. Or is she Velvet? I don't know.

Flavia looks badass. I'm definitely using her and Basilio (if playable).

I'm adding that new stripperiffic girl that looks like Velvet. Or is she Velvet? I don't know.

You mean her? Her name is Inverse. Don't ask why.

Personally, I can't see anything remotely likable about her, but whatever. Seems like she has some sort of new class, though, which I'm curious about.

Edited by Othin

Looking at what appears to be Inverse's class name - gi ya n ... to, maybe? I can't see much of the fourth character, but there are only a few possibilities. Giant? Giant-something?

That's not her class, I think it just says she's Ganrel's subordinate.

At the moment I'm really liking Tiamo, there's something natural about her voice that's a refreshing break from all the anime archetypes.

That's not her class, I think it just says she's Ganrel's subordinate.

At the moment I'm really liking Tiamo, there's something natural about her voice that's a refreshing break from all the anime archetypes.

Looking at the updated character page, this sounds correct.

I kept changing my mind since new character profiles kept being released, but Frederick and Tiamo are definitely my favourites right now. I just...ugggh these characters <3 I love Tiamo's design/voice/pretty much everything about her, and Frederick is...Frederick. And I love him.

(I'm not very eloquent at night--or at all--as you can see).

Sariya. Can't tell if she is going to be shy and quiet or loud and crazy...or a bipolar mix of both.......or just plain psycho. I kind of wonder what her reclasses will be (I assume assassin will be in there.)