(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

How time consuming is it compared to like, a 13 player NOC game.

It requires a little correspondence if you want to win but about 25% at most. There's only so many moves you can make per turn and same for your opponent.

It is longer which is why every phase would be 24 hours at the most. As for a guide, I'll post some links if a bunch of people say that they're interested. It's similar to Risk but with no dice.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be happy to put down sign-ups with a basic overview, a PDF for the rules (which is very in-depth) and strategy guides for any given nation. Like I said, I only need 7 players and once you get the hang of the game, it's very easy to understand.

So today I met a friend at a faculty and some people we didn't know were playing some game that seemed somewhat similar to mafia. Game had both Liberals ("town") and Fascists ("scum"), and it basically was about passing either liberal or fascist laws. Nobody died, it was mostly like Resistance but more fun in my opinion. Turns out the game is called Secret Hitler. I played a round with them, but they all had to leave after that. It was a really fun game, and just playing once wasn't enough. Would someone else be up for playing that? I think we could easily host some forum or Skype game, and it needs less players than mafia.

Edited by Mitsuki

I've seen this on twitch a couple times and it looks really fun, I'd be down to try it.

Never seen or heard of it, but, I like trying out new stuff.

But you need the random cards...?

Nope just a random number generator. If you know how many cards are liberal and racist you assign each a value and then rng the deck order.

• 4 weeks later...

As benevolent robot overlord of Mafia Universe, I pulled a prank on them for April Fool's. I switched the words scum and town.

It didn't go over as well as I'd intended.

Edited by Makaze

As benevolent robot overlord of Mafia Universe, I pulled a prank on them for April Fool's. I switched the words scum and town.

It didn't go over as well as I'd intended.

Should've been like this:

Scum - tree stump

Town - lynch target