riariadne

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played MGS (only MGR), so I wouldn't be able to deduce it from the game's setting. Posting a video of the MGS soundtrack isn't an indicative that we're having a game based on MGS1, it could as well represent the whole series.

okay I give up trying to justify my derpness.

1. There are three known factions in this game. There may be more.

FOXHOUND- The town equivalent. Members of the rogue special operations unit founded by Big Boss long ago, you are all highly effective soldiers. Well some of your are, anyway. Your goal is to successfully acquire the demands you made from Washington DC under the threat of your trump card, the badass nuclear armed railgun equipped bipedal tank Metal Gear REX, and eliminate any resistance here on Shadow Moses Island in order to have any success with making demands on the capital.

Infiltrators- A mafia equivalent. A ragtag group out to stop FOXHOUND, you have some contrasting goals in the grand scheme of things, but for now, you've all united together to stop a greater threat. Your goal is to bring a halt to any conflict on Shadow Moses Island while avoiding drawing too much public attention to the ordeal.

US Government- A mafia equivalent. A bunch of shady conspirators affiliated with or a part of the United States Government, you've bit off a bit more than you can chew here with the secret Metal Gear REX project having been hijacked by FOXHOUND. Your goal is to cover up the mistakes you made here by any means necessary, and avoid drawing the ire of your superiors.

Win conditions are You are aligned with [FOXHOUND/ the Infiltrators/ the US Government] and win if you can eliminate all hostiles for all of these factions.

I haven't played MGS (only MGR), so I wouldn't be able to deduce it from the game's setting.

How can I know about the factions of a game which I haven't played? Your flavor could've been based around MGS in a whole for all I know.

Gametime!

Sending out role PMs, I use the signup thread as the game thread too so yeah. Please don't talk about the game until I say all role PMs are out and Day 1 is started, I am giving out all PMs before I am giving out any and all quicktopics.

I feel lost. Is RVS a thing that happens on OC games as well?

##Vote: BBM

for his own well being

Also: If you want to contact me, the best way is Skype. I'm always invisible there, just talk to me and if I reply I'm there.

I'll also reply to PMs and get on IRC from time to time.

##Vote: Eli

i feel like i havent played with you in forever, i blame refa for that.

also pm if you want my skype, that or just pm conversations will probably be your best to actually get in touch with me.

##Vote: Refa

As common knowledge states, Refa has a 50% chance to roll scum 100% of the time.

Also just an announcement that hitting up PMs with me is probably a good idea since in Wednesdays and Fridays I am usually never home until late night but can still use the computer labs in uni during some of my free time, so.